Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just brought a Final Fix for Luigi's mansion, Sorry but please re-redownload
wtf.gif

The problem was the rooms were so well lit, that it seem that the flash light was useless.
Now I have fixed the lighting problem, and now it seems like a more spooky game, wich it actually is.

EDIT: Checked at thepictures once more, I am really satisfied now
yay.gif
some rooms actualy look damn scary!!
Resident evil stuff going on there
nyanya.gif

*Btw a Tip for viewing These pics as I intended to*
Look via Slide show With the following options:
-music: whatever u want
-soom: Off
-duraton: 3 sec
transition: Dissolve

yay.gif

Truth101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eighteen said:
Truth101 said:
Can someone upload the files to media-fire so it is easier to download them all in one go.

I'll Make a pack, but why media-fire? is that btter then megaupload?
does it have cooldown on downloading?

Nope media-fire doesn't have a cool-down and it lets you download multiple files at once.

Media-Fire is better for smaller files while Megaupload is better for larger sized files, for me personally anyways.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Truth101 said:
Eighteen said:
Truth101 said:
Can someone upload the files to media-fire so it is easier to download them all in one go.

I'll Make a pack, but why media-fire? is that btter then megaupload?
does it have cooldown on downloading?

Nope media-fire doesn't have a cool-down and it lets you download multiple files at once.

Media-Fire is better for smaller files while Megaupload is better for larger sized files, for me personally anyways.
OOohhh okay, good to know, I always tought megaupload was the best, well this is a large single file now anyhoo
yay.gif

*List updated: 3DS Ultra Pack*

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Megaupload isn't good for people like me who are at college and therefore share an IP with many people... If it's not too much trouble, I would really appreciate it if you or someone else could upload the Ultra Pack to mediafire, I never have trouble with that site. I would really like to see these 3D photos.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
chrisruls00 said:
Megaupload isn't good for people like me who are at college and therefore share an IP with many people... If it's not too much trouble, I would really appreciate it if you or someone else could upload the Ultra Pack to mediafire, I never have trouble with that site. I would really like to see these 3D photos.
No Problem, I'll also upload it to media-fire then
yay.gif

EDIT: It apppears that the max file limit for upload on mediafire is only 200 mb >.<
So I can't upload it to mediafire, sorry
frown.gif

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's ok. I downloaded the Ultra Pack using my Android Phone. I've never used it to download stuff from the internet before, but it was actually pretty quick! I just got done looking at all the photos, and wow, it took me an hour... but I'm glad I did because most of them looked really good. Besides the HUD errors almost everything looked great. I really liked the Monster Hunter, Mario Galaxy, Pikmin, and Luigi's mansion pics. The Wind Waker ones where good too.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
chrisruls00 said:
It's ok. I downloaded the Ultra Pack using my Android Phone. I've never used it to download stuff from the internet before, but it was actually pretty quick! I just got done looking at all the photos, and wow, it took me an hour... but I'm glad I did because most of them looked really good. Besides the HUD errors almost everything looked great. I really liked the Monster Hunter, Mario Galaxy, Pikmin, and Luigi's mansion pics. The Wind Waker ones where good too.
I'm glad that you were still able to get them
yay.gif

And thanks for the feedback
biggrin.gif
blush.gif

amphigory

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Many thanks on Luigi's Mansion! It does look amazing! I really do hope Nintendo releases it on the 3DS or a sequel. And I thought I recognised the ghosts from the mii plaza game, those ghosts look almost the same as Luigi's ghosts
smile.gif

Thanks also for Xenoblade. That looks amazing too.

I really hope the makers of Xenoblade and Last Story consider making a 3DS offshoot game. I'm sure they could use the same game engine, but I guess provide some offshoot story, or even a sequel or prequel. I would love to play those games on the 3DS!

SolidAlexei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eighteen said:
Oh my god, Star wars looks awesome!!
ohmy.gif

It's on the list, period!!
yay.gif

EDIT: And lol about the girlfriend haha
yay.gif
Thanks !!
I will make more screenshots of muramasa soon.

Anyhoo *List Updated: Luigi's Mansion (Mega Pack)!!*

hehe thank you!:) The two GameCube Star Wars games owned so much! Shame the company closed down before they could make more Rogue Squadron sequels:( The Rogue Squadron 2 game starts with the iconic attack on Death Star with the trench run and everything! It looked stunning on GameCube and will be just phenomenal in 3D!!!

and thank so much for making more Muramasa screens! Can't wait to check 'em out!
biggrin.gif

Tanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello,

I'm new here and heard about it. Nice try, Eighteen! I started downloading some of them for when I get my 3DS from Canada.

I have only a request. Can you try creating various pics from all retro RPGs(Final Fantasy, Riviera: The Promised Land etc)? I love the retro RPGs. What's more. I'm a RPG fan and collector. I'd love to have them as screenshots.
smile.gif

Thanks ^^

Keep up your good work, Eighteen!
biggrin.gif

amphigory

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just seeing last post, I know its probably not very likely to ever happen, but if you could do 3D pics of Persona 4 from PS2 (you can use PCSX2 emulator). I know it's not related to GC/Wii - but, if you manage to squeeze some in that would be cool!
wink.gif

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Thanks Eighteen for new Murasama screenshots. Now, I will patiently wait for DKCR.

Any chance you could re-do Paper Mario Thousand Years Door? Some pics did not come out right, besides there were not that many in that pack.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tanno said:
Hello,

I'm new here and heard about it. Nice try, Eighteen! I started downloading some of them for when I get my 3DS from Canada.

I have only a request. Can you try creating various pics from all retro RPGs(Final Fantasy, Riviera: The Promised Land etc)? I love the retro RPGs. What's more. I'm a RPG fan and collector. I'd love to have them as screenshots.
smile.gif

Thanks ^^

Keep up your good work, Eighteen!
biggrin.gif
Hii, and welcome!!!! ;D.

To give you a short answer:
No I only can do pc/gc/wii and with a SMALL chance N64 games (but I couldn't get those to work just yet)
I'm sorry.
frown.gif

I looooove final fantasy , and I wanted to make pics of it, but there aren't any good final fantasies on the gc/wii .
well, for me only the very first FF crystal chroncles, where you can use your GBA as a controller
laugh.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
khan said:
Thanks Eighteen for new Murasama screenshots. Now, I will patiently wait for DKCR.

Any chance you could re-do Paper Mario Thousand Years Door? Some pics did not come out right, besides there were not that many in that pack.

No problem for the muramasa shots =^^=.

As for paper mario thousand-year door.
I already said why i made a mini of it.

Everywhere in that game can thas either Text bubles, or a cutscene (black bars on top or below) or EVERY kind of HUD or whatever) Totally ruin the 3D, and I am forced to turn the 3D depth to minimum.
So making screens from that game is a waste of time..
I MIGHT make more later, but this game has the lowest priority right now, since I can ONLY make screenshots when there is simply NO HUD on scren, Even in battle mode where you get to select, attack or whatver, It gets ruined with the menu
frown.gif

I made as much pics as I could to show some depth, but rest of the pics would hav been anooying.
I made enough to give you a feel about that game.
If a new emulator fixes this issue, I will make more ;D

Oh and @amphigory
A quick reply, No single ps2 game can be converted into 3D, because they use a weird kind of 3D with is actually pure 2D :S.
And its not the 2D muramasa uses, Its as 2D as a peice of paper.
There is no back and forth depth (Z-Depth) only X- and y-Depth.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
KingVamp said:
I know it has been a fair amount of depth vs pop out, but can you try to make more pop out?
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics.
happy.gif
Allright.
Well the thing is, when I am watching this all on the big screen here, It looks like they are stabbing me in the eye.
but when I lok at i on the 3DS , it doesnt look like that.

Also I have tried it in the past, and got a lot of complaints that I used TOO much , (in ex. the walls on the side of the screen made people's eyes hurt and stuff).

So I have to find the max possible Depth so that it is fine for every or Almost everyone out there.

I am still working on it to find it!!
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea? trying to...