Gaming 3DS 11.3.0-36 out now

ProjectZ83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.. about my backup NANDmin.bin that's on 11.2.I would put that on my sd card and then use sysUpdater to downgrade back to 11.2 from 11.3 after I, of course make a backup of 11.3 just in case anything goes wrong

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone think that it will be hacked 11.3
Homebrew? Or other things because if you're talking about homebrew than you'll have to wait for Smea to release the 11.3 payloads for it

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
So.. about my backup NANDmin.bin that's on 11.2.I would put that on my sd card and then use sysUpdater to downgrade back to 11.2 from 11.3 after I, of course make a backup of 11.3 just in case anything goes wrong

Homebrew? Or other things because if you're talking about homebrew than you'll have to wait for Smea to release the 11.3 payloads for it
If you have a9lh, do it using hourglass9

drsalvador555

Japanese Game Translation Editor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok

The only thing I'm scared for is a possible brick

If you're careful, you should be fine. Just make sure it's the right NAND and not from another system. Basically use Decrypt9 or Hourglass9 and "restore sysnand keep a9lh" and you'll be back on 11.2 firmware. To launch into it, just check your SD card, it should be called something like "Up_Hourglass9" or "Start_Hourglass9" or something like that, and you just push that button as you press the power button to start the system. Easy peasy.

rn_1604

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using 2DS with A9LH+Luma and I just updated to the latest firmware 11.3.0-36U. Some of the games are getting an error when updating, anyone encountering the same issues?

drsalvador555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using 2DS with A9LH+Luma and I just updated to the latest firmware 11.3.0-36U. Some of the games are getting an error when updating, anyone encountering the same issues?
What's the error say? And are they installed from eShop, FreeShop, or CIA?

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might be completely wrong about this but,

Using CFW, wouldn't it be possible to downgrade home menu and then run a 11.2 or lower native_firm using luma3ds to then run the homebrew launcher on 11.3?

r3ddevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's Luma + A9LH (Arm9 Loader Hax) and if you're on 11.2 then I suggest you either A) stay on 11.2 if you use Homebrew Launcher regularly, or B) Update to 11.3
Doing B is simple, just update your system normally but make SURE you have "sys 11.2.0-35" before you do so. If there's no "sys" then don't update as you did something wrong.

Follow Smea's twitter, he'll keep you posted. He's probably still at work, but he'll tell you as soon as he figures it out. And N3DS payloads will probably come first, as O3DS/2DS have a different error handler.
Ok cool I just wanted to know. Because I cantplay my games without up dating them and I don't use HL. Only freeshop

Pkrockinomega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok cool I just wanted to know. Because I cantplay my games without up dating them and I don't use HL. Only freeshop
You can update your games through freeshop without updating your system.
Go in freeshop and tap the controller. If there's a green exclamation mark next to a game, click its name and you can download the update.
Same goes for any DLC it may have, just yellow exclamation marks instead.

ChronoTrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man if you don't have any hacks. and you updated. and looked through everything on the 3DS. You'd see absolutely no difference. God if this is gonna be their excuse for every damn update i might as well buy an Xbox one/PS4, atleast they're open with what's in their updates.

Mwa ha ha ha! That's hilarious. They're focusing all of their time and effort to crack down on CFW instead of actually improving on the 3DS. Give up already, Nintendo. Just revert all updates back to 9.2 and let us be.

Curious question... Has DSI hacking have been this harsh because of Nintendo? Were there even updates for DSI firmware? IDK. I have the classic Nintendo DS.

Reactions: Shikkichu

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting people know the status

Attachments

• tmp_29563-Screenshot_2017-02-07-18-50-09284377314.png
    tmp_29563-Screenshot_2017-02-07-18-50-09284377314.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 376

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have OOTHAX before i even put CFW on my ds. Can i use CFW and OOTHAX together or can they not coincide? I think i just have to update the payload for OOTHAX not sure. might need a new starter kit but i dont want it screwing up my CFW

drsalvador555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have OOTHAX before i even put CFW on my ds. Can i use CFW and OOTHAX together or can they not coincide? I think i just have to update the payload for OOTHAX not sure. might need a new starter kit but i dont want it screwing up my CFW
OoTHax is just a way to get into Homebrew Launcher, if we get new payloads it'll probably be just fine. As for the Payloads, just follow Smea's twitter for information regarding the release. Or go to the payloads download page and look.

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OoTHax is just a way to get into Homebrew Launcher, if we get new payloads it'll probably be just fine. As for the Payloads, just follow Smea's twitter for information regarding the release. Or go to the payloads download page and look.
i thought OOTHax was still working at this moment. From what i read, maybe i'm wrong.

drsalvador555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought OOTHax was still working at this moment. From what i read, maybe i'm wrong.
Yes and no. It works, but on 11.3 it's temporarily broken, as it needs the 11.3 payload (which we don't have). So the method may work, but with the 11.2 payload it'll fail and crash.

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and no. It works, but on 11.3 it's temporarily broken, as it needs the 11.3 payload (which we don't have). So the method may work, but with the 11.2 payload it'll fail and crash.
ya i see that on 11.3 itll say my save data had an error or something along those lines and crash. ok nevermind guess hbl no matter what needs to wait. Thanks man

drsalvador555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i see that on 11.3 itll say my save data had an error or something along those lines and crash. ok nevermind guess hbl no matter what needs to wait. Thanks man
That's exactly it, Homebrew Launcher is down as of now, because the entry point was patched. Once we have 11.3 payloads, everything will go back to normal. Just...with less GW and RxTools.

Reactions: RJCline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto