Hacking 38 rev 13 messed up usb loader....

coedshowers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i installed the new 38 rev 12 from wiinewz on my g/fs wii last night thinking it was well "an upgrade for future homebrew" but instead she calls me this morning "only some of the games from the hard drive thing load the rest just go to black screen and never load up i had to pull the power cord" im like damn it... so when i go back over there tonight i can just run the 36 rev 10 and it will overright the 38rev12 correct??? or is there anything special i have to do???

she is on a 4.0u with cioscorp ( had 36v10 now 38v12 ) ios60patched etc... same as my own personal i just bought her one so she would stfu about asking to borrow my wii all the time.. then dropped it in a pink case for her :/... everything was working fine until 38 rev 12 though... has anyone else had this problem??

..i use beardface coverflow loader btw..

sorry for labeling rev13 i just woke up ;(

supagusti

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
be sure to use the lates (SVN) release of coverflow loader.

When installing CIOS10 over CIOS12 theres noting special to do, just install it with waninkokos installer.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why don't you just revert back to rev9 (or 10 if you must, no point tho)? just install it over it (it'll overwrite)
you don't always have to be at the latest (lotta bugs from rev10 and further, still in development)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1