Homebrew 32X on old 3ds

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,795
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
I was wondering if the old 3ds could emulate 32X games. I know the new 3ds can, but can the old 3ds?

Also, is it possible to have one specific game on the 3ds Home Menu? I only plan on emulating one game.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New 3DS doesn't even run 32X at full speed, so good luck with old. Bubble's version of picodrive is your best bet.

Gyurn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use injectors from Asdolo to put your own Virtual Console games or even emulated games on your homescreen, but I haven't found a good 32x emulator for 3ds. Bubble's version is the best MD/CD emulator out, but lacks injection ATM. If the 32x game you want is ALSO on Sega CD, try using that instead with Bubble's. Or find a Retroarch build with a usable 32x emulator.

D

Deleted User

OP
You can use injectors from Asdolo to put your own Virtual Console games or even emulated games on your homescreen, but I haven't found a good 32x emulator for 3ds. Bubble's version is the best MD/CD emulator out, but lacks injection ATM. If the 32x game you want is ALSO on Sega CD, try using that instead with Bubble's. Or find a Retroarch build with a usable 32x emulator.
It didn't work haha. Well, it WORKED, it just ran very very slow. Oh well, thank you though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ