3 fights one day (saw them all(funny)

joshbean39

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the title kind of explains it but they were all funny the one in the morning was two girls calling each other cu**s and bi***s then one of them took the other by the hair and slammed her on the ground. (that's i could see on that one )
the next one happened right after 5th period and again it was in the grade below me but this time it was two boys the one was punching the other in the stomach then the other kid grabbed the boy who was punching him by the throat and punched him right in the face.
then finally the last one was in my grade right after lunch OK this was going on all week with the one guy (A) talking about the other kid (T) so right ween i was going around the corner i just here fu** you i turn around and (A) was holding (T) by the neck and punching him in the face then (T) gets out of it then hits (A) in the stomac 4 times then i here one of th art teachers go to class then one kid says fu** you and then the principle and the golden swet stain music teacher breaks it up.
So what do you think of this?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think fighting is funny
mellow.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still remember seeing a fight in grade 8 on my first day of PE. Two grade 11 or 12 girls just randomly started going at eachother. It was hilarious. Girl fights are...sad and funny.

I agree that fights ARE very funny if they're two-sided. If it's a one-sided fight i'd kick the ass out of the loser starting it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?