United States

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if your on 3.4 and want to stay on it but dont want to have brick protection than no you dont have to...
but if you do want to have brick protection then you will have to downgrade to 3.2....
-kitt050383

timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I know I must have posted this a few times but every time someone helps me I get stuck. I am currently using your downgrade to 3.2 guide and I have run into a few errors. I have already used RadioShadow's guide to downgrade my IOS, so that's already been finished. I am still running 3.4. So, because I have the downgraded IOS, what steps should I take to downgrade the firmware?

I have already installed both IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad and cIOS_fix.wad.

I have already ran the IOS downgrader.

I have already ran Shop Install IOS51.

I have an original copy of Animal Crossing City Folk, but I do not know what I need to do to play it.

Which apps do I run in what order?

Sorry to be an annoyance but I have asked so many different people and gotten so many different results. I also have not gotten any help with making my Original copy of Animal Crossing City Folk so this would be a big help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...