Hacking 3.1-3.4 Twilight/Downgrade/Gamma Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerkim28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guide was seemed very intimating, but after taking it step by step, I have successfully downgraded from 3.4U to 3.2U and installed everything in the guide.

This was an immense help and I thank you for making the guide

(Although if someone could help me by telling me what I actually did to my Wii, that would be really nice. I know 3.2 has the "good" bugs, the twilight hack is needed to install homebrew channel, the homebrew channel runs stuff, starfall backed up stuff, and gamma launcher runs back ups. I still feel like I don't know what I did)

(Also am I now able to play Japanese Wii games on my machine?)

hotfishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...

I am stuck on step 1 regards to IOS Downgrader and cIOS downgrader... I am currently using 3.4u, and whenever i try to run IOS and cIOS...it just give me a black screen, and wii become non responsive... what can i do ~>

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
hotfishy said:
Hmm...

I am stuck on step 1 regards to IOS Downgrader and cIOS downgrader... I am currently using 3.4u, and whenever i try to run IOS and cIOS...it just give me a black screen, and wii become non responsive... what can i do ~>

hotfishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
hotfishy said:
Hmm...

hotfishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
reinstall IOS16 using WM1.3 and Cios_Fix using CWM and run the IOS Downgrader before cIOS Downgrader and go to 3.2 when prompt , please post feed back ( be sure internet is running )
wink.gif

[/quote]

Thank you for such fast reply!

I try to reinstall IOS16 using WM1.3-IOS16 (success), but when i use CWM to install Cios_fix it shows "installing title ...Error! ret=-1035). It's weird that before when i install Cios_fix this morning..it works, but now it doesn't! Wifi is on for sure. Should i proceed to IOS downgrader?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
hotfishy said:
reinstall IOS16 using WM1.3 and Cios_Fix using CWM and run the IOS Downgrader before cIOS Downgrader and go to 3.2 when prompt , please post feed back ( be sure internet is running )
wink.gif

I try to reinstall IOS16 using WM1.3-IOS16 (success), but when i use CWM to install Cios_fix it shows "installing title ...Error! ret=-1035). It's weird that before when i install Cios_fix this morning..it works, but now it doesn't! Wifi is on for sure. Should i proceed to IOS downgrader?
try reinstalling it using WM1.3 please

hotfishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
hotfishy said:
wink.gif

try reinstalling it using WM1.3 please

Big Moe, I can't use WM1.3 and I tried to use it, it just blackout like all other app..

D

Deleted User

Gamecube.

If you don't have one, then it's prolly a bad file, re-download pleases.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
hotfishy said:
I don't have gamecube...and re-download the file, still didn't work ^^"
ok use CWM and try to install Cios_fix again and be sure to restart your Wii first ( complete shut down and power on ) please .

hotfishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
hotfishy said:
ok use CWM and try to install Cios_fix again and be sure to restart your Wii first ( complete shut down and power on ) please .

It doesn't work still.... I even tried to go into anytitle deleter...and try to delete memory 294...but that doesn't work either ...

The weird thing is, before this first time it show up error, i must've installed this cios_fix for more than once , and they were successful until now..

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
hotfishy said:
BIG MOE said:
hotfishy said:

It doesn't work still.... I even tried to go into anytitle deleter...and try to delete memory 294...but that doesn't work either ...

The weird thing is, before this first time it show up error, i must've installed this cios_fix for more than once , and they were successful until now..
ok use ATDelete and delete IOS249 not 294 and try to install again please using CWM
wink.gif

hotfishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
ok use ATDelete and delete IOS249 not 294 and try to install again please using CWM
wink.gif

[/quote]

My bad, it was a typo before, i meant 249, and it shows Error! ticket delete failed and isfs delete ret -102

Cissou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is this tutorial usefull for me if I want to upgrade a 2.2E?

I can use mario kart to update in 3.1E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la