Deleted member 457755

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Just wanted to get an idea of what others are preferring to do here.

I have a 32GB microSD card and yes I do intend to use DSIMenu++ with this card.

Before I install Unlaunch or HiyaCFW should I partition the SD card first and then go ahead with putting Unlaunch etc. OR should I go ahead and do everything first and then partition the SD card. (2GB partition of course)

hobojoe551

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm new here so you might want to do some more research after you read this, but I'm pretty sure that the guide on dsi.cfw.guide for installing HiyaCFW says to just install something at the end to use cards larger than 2Gb. Right now I cant get the name for that extra thing you need to download because dsi.cfw.guide seems to be down. Also the DSi does not use microSD. You will need a microSD to SD adapter.

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I install Unlaunch or HiyaCFW should I partition the SD card first and then go ahead with putting Unlaunch etc. OR should I go ahead and do everything first and then partition the SD card. (2GB partition of course)
DSiMenu++ means you don't have to partition the card as long as you set it as your default launcher.

Deleted member 457755

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSiMenu++ means you don't have to partition the card as long as you set it as your default launcher.

Yes thanks! All fixed now.

So for those who aren't sure how to do it. Open DSiMenu++ from the regular DSi Menu. Navigate to launcher. Press "Start" . Go to Settings. Select Replace Dsi Menu and then go to System Settings and hit A.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: