Hacking 2DSaver (Beta) - Fix your 2DS format brick - Testers needed

Ksalame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so what do I have to do? Do I have to flash anything? Use a repair kit or something?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PM me, I'll sell you an OOT copy with it preinstalled
I already have Cubic Ninja. Couldn't I just flash a modded save? I'm still able to boot into Cubic Ninja.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

I already have Cubic Ninja. Couldn't I just flash a modded save? I'm still able to boot into Cubic Ninja.
no as your already aware JPN support has not been developed for CN, it may at some point but if you want a guaranteed fix and not having to beg for people to add JPN CN support then that is the best option

Ksalame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no as your already aware JPN support has not been developed for CN, it may at some point but if you want a guaranteed fix and not having to beg for people to add JPN CN support then that is the best option
Do you know someone who's experienced and has the time to code a JPN QR code for Cubic Ninja? We really need the support here.

Do you know someone who's experienced and is willing to spare some time to code a JPN QR code for Cubic Ninja? We really need the support here.

Do you know someone who's experienced and has the time to code a JPN QR code for Cubic Ninja? We really need the support here. I really wish I had the knowledge to develope these little programs.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Do you know someone who's experienced and has the time to code a JPN QR code for Cubic Ninja? We really need the support here.

I tried hard to get CN Japan working but to no avail so development on that has been suspended. It's a ninjhax issue and I don't have the knowledge to fix it. There is still hope for 9.2 mset bricks for those waiting for that.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is it possible to flash a modded Cubic Ninja save and then use it to reboot into decrypt9.bin so I can restore from a clean image file?

Is it possible to flash a modded Cubic Ninja save and then use it to reboot into decrypt9.bin so I can restore from a clean image file?

Why are you quoting everyone, asking the same thing over and over and over again? I already answered you in the post you quoted. There's no way to boot into HBL using a modded save on Cubic Ninja - no such hack exists. There are other game carts that you can use modded save files on but cubic ninja is not one of them based on the link I clearly linked in my post.

You don't need to double post, or triple post to get an answer.

Last edited by Distrance,
Reactions: AngelusKnight

Ksalame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried hard to get CN Japan working but to no avail so development on that has been suspended. It's a ninjhax issue and I don't have the knowledge to fix it. There is still hope for 9.2 mset bricks for those waiting for that.
Hello Zoogie, if you were able to make a Cubic Ninja QR code for USA and EUR consoles. Then, why is the JPN QR code so difficult to make? Is it the language? Or is it the coding? Could I use a 3DS flashcart such as Gateway to unbrick my 2DS? I've heard Gateway can be used to run Hax on 3DS consoles.

Hello Zoogie, if you were able to make a Cubic Ninja QR code for USA and EUR consoles. Then, why is the JPN QR code so difficult to make? Is it the language? Or is it the coding? Could you seek help from more experienced coders? Could I use a 3DS flashcart such as Gateway to unbrick my 2DS? I've heard Gateway can be used to run Hax on 3DS consoles.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hello Zoogie, if you were able to make a Cubic Ninja QR code for USA and EUR consoles. Then, why is the JPN QR code so difficult to make? Is it the language? Or is it the coding? Could I use a 3DS flashcart such as Gateway to unbrick my 2DS? I've heard Gateway can be used to run Hax on 3DS consoles.

Once again, problem with ninjhax and it's out of my skillset. I answered your question in the post you quoted. -.-

What you said after the bolded part is pure cringe-speak so I won't even address it.

Last edited by zoogie,

Ksalame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why are you quoting everyone, asking the same thing over and over and over again? I already answered you in the post you quoted. There's no way to boot into HBL using a modded save on Cubic Ninja - no such hack exists. There are other game carts that you can use modded save files on but cubic ninja is not one of them based on the link I clearly linked in my post.

Hello Distrance, is it possible I could purchase

Hello Distrance, is it possible to use a 3DS flashcart such as Gateway to unbrick my 2DS. I've heard Gateway can be used to run Hax.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello Distrance, is it possible I could purchase

Hello Distrance, is it possible to use a 3DS flashcart such as Gateway to unbrick my 2DS. I've heard Gateway can be used to run Hax.

I'm getting a literal headache from your posts. I will not be responding to them anymore. Maybe one day you'll take a fucking hint and stop acting like you're entitled to a fix, and stop spamming this thread demanding for one.

Ksalame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting a literal headache from your posts. I will not be responding to them anymore. Maybe one day you'll take a fucking hint and stop acting like you're entitled to a fix, and stop spamming this thread demanding for one.
Hello Distrance, everyone knows me as a kind, supportive, and patient person. I've helped students with learning disabilities at school. I even helped Teachers with Adobe products for coding and scripting. I was recognized as one of the top students at my high school. Unfortunately, I don't find you very friendly nor patient and I must warn you that if you dare to swear at me again or anyone else on gbatemp.net, I will report your profile along with your post and have your account permanently terminated. I'm sorry.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Distrance, everyone knows me as a kind, supportive, and patient person. I've helped students with learning disabilities at school. I even helped Teachers with Adobe products for coding and scripting. I was recognized as one of the top students at my high school. Unfortunately, I don't find you very friendly nor patient and I must warn you that if you dare to swear at me again or anyone else on gbatemp.net, I will report your profile along with your post and have your account permanently terminated. I'm sorry.
So what I see in this post is... Ego flex, ego flex, meaningless threat and an apology?

Ksalame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once again, problem with ninjhax and it's out of my skillset. I answered your question in the post you quoted. -.-

What you said after the bolded part is pure cringe-speak so I won't even address it.
Good morning Zoogie, I just wanted to let you know that if you do succeed in getting Ninjhax for the JPN 2DS console to work. Please let me know because I look forward to spreading the solution and helping others such as my Japanese friends who've bricked their consoles and are stuck at 2.1.0. I'll keep in touch. Thank you.

So what I see in this post is... Ego flex, ego flex, meaningless threat and an apology?
Yes, I'm afraid Distrance is being quite offense in his post above. But, don't worry because I've dealt with many people like this throughout my life.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning Zoogie, I just wanted to let you know that if you do succeed in getting Ninjhax for the JPN 2DS console to work. Please let me know because I look forward to spreading the solution and helping others such as my Japanese friends who've bricked their consoles and are stuck at 2.1.0. I'll keep in touch. Thank you.

Yes, I'm afraid Distrance is being quite offense in his post above. But, don't worry because I've dealt with many people like this throughout my life.
I'm talking about you...
-_-

Reactions: AngelusKnight

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You really have to be mentally challenged to not get that no one here appreciates you spamming this thread constantly, demanding for a fix. Zoogie literally said that the fix you're demanding is outside of his skillset and that he has suspended the development on it yet you just don't get it. How can you even make a claim that you're a "patient" person when you're probably the most impatient person I've come across in quite some time? Respectively calling me impatient is ridiculous because this thread isn't about me .. I'm not the one asking for a fix. I'm just sick and tired of your bullshit. And yeah I might not be the friendliest guy on this site but writing "fuck" and thusly threatening me with a permanent ban on this forum is outright absurd. Not that it can really count as a "threat" because your words hold no weight .. Report me all you like but that won't do anything. I love how whenever you see someone do something you don't like on this forum, you threaten them with a ban and post shit like "I dare you to say that again". Like wtf? Grow up please. This is the fucking internet. Posting "fuck" can't be that big of a deal - and if it is, then it's time to get off the internet.

The rest of your stupid post is just that - stupid. What does what you said have anything to do with anything .. Oh wait, I am L Force got the gist of it .. It's just ego flex and nothing more to make you feel better about yourself. Even if you were a guy who put a stop to world hunger that wouldn't make the fix for your console appear any much faster so why are you making pointless remarks like that? The world doesn't revolve around you.

Lastly, if seeing my posts bother you THAT much then add me to your ignore list. I said I woudn't post anymore but you're so idiotic I just had to.. for the last time. Whatever you do from hereonout doesn't matter to me, because you're on my ignore list now.

Last edited by Distrance,

Ksalame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're being rather taxing on this thread. Wait for someone to complete the CN solution, or buy OOT.
Yes, you certainly have a good point. I guess I better wait a few more weeks for the JPN support of Cubic Ninja to be released for those who really need their JPN 2DS unbricked from the 3D slider setup screen. Basically, I've learned that the JPN qr code writes to a NAND file on the system, which shouldn't be too risky towards corrupting any data.

Ksalame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're being rather taxing on this thread. Wait for someone to complete the CN solution, or buy OOT.
Hello L_Force, if I were to buy a copy of Legend of Zelda OOT with 2dsaver preinstalled from you. Once, I run the Hax to unbrick my JPN 2DS from the 3D slider setup screen, how do I upgrade the firmware without using the internet? Do I have to run decrypt9? If so, how do I run it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI