2DS+

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
2DS+ v1.0
Stereoscopic 3D Image Viewer
2Dplus.png

2DS+ is a stereoscopic image viewer for the DS by damicha. The two DS screens each have a picture with slightly different perspectives to each other.
The concept is similar to the Magic Eye books, except with this homebrew, you cross your eyes until the two images 'merge' into a third 3D image in the center.
See below for instructions, and visit the source link for more information.

how to said:
Usage:
Start the 2ds+ binary on your NDS, rotate it to the right and do “cross viewing”. Cross your eyes in a way that you look on the left display with your right eye and look on the right display with your left eye. If you do it right, you will see the displayed objects in 3D.

Controls:
SELECT – switch between the scenes
Touchpad – rotate the objects manually
B – turn the satellite to the left
X – turn the satellite to the right
download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 Source

MasterPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't get it..I cross my eyes and my vision completely blurs. I can get the images in the center and overlap them, but it's just too blurry so I can't see anything special.
frown.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MasterPenguin said:
I don't get it..I cross my eyes and my vision completely blurs. I can get the images in the center and overlap them, but it's just too blurry so I can't see anything special.
frown.gif

You're almost there. Just make tiny, tiny eye adjustments such that the overlapped image comes into focus. It takes a bit of practice and several tries.

Never could get Draw-Stereo to work for me when it came out, dunno why.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im tired od these damn cross your eyes things. Ill just wait to get my ds to get the real deal.

Off topic:
Who the hell is VatoLoco?!?! Is it bad ive never seen this guy even though hes apparently staff now? And here I thought I was becoming more active again...

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a tip for one who have trouble for cross eyes.
- Hold a pen on the center of screen.
- Looking and focus eyes on it.
- Change position in - out while you concentrate on pen, eventually you will see 2 images on the screen combined and has 3D effect.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i do remember seeing a video for this... i thought the two images have to be the same and not similar
even looking at the topic post image with cross eyes will show u the image in 3d
is this 3d effect the SAME as any other 3d views available like anaglyphic
here's a website to convert 2d to 3d (videos tht is) Convert

HernanZh

Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont understand why people are always so keen on crossing the eyes. It seems very unnatural to me. Parallel eyes are much less straining -> focus your eyes on the horizon and make the two pictures overlap (left eye for left image and right eye for right image). Though the 2 images would need to be swapped to make it correct.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i can't cross my eyes didn't reallyunderstand but tried with a fail on what tomrev said
and master penguin your link is broken use file trip/mu/mf please(if it's not a fake)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw