Homebrew 2DS XL WONT TURN ON/BLACK SCREEN/ HAS CFW!!! Please help!!!

Josh_da_weeb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to kill myself, this is my last chance for help with this God forsaken 2DS. Anyways, one day i was playing ACNL and i closed my ds. i opened it back up and it was frozen. So i turned it off ( power button for like 5-10 sec) and now when i try to turn it on it is just blackscreen. If i try to boot into luma ( power+select) it says "enable loading external firms and system modules, and on bottom it says booted from ctrnand via b9s" but i have to hold the select button or else it goes to black screen. please help. i've had it with this device, i've tried everything, oh and to make it worse i lost the sd card in it so...

I am so desperate. I will pay $10 Amazon gift card if you can help me get it to work!!! :rofl2:

Last edited by Josh_da_weeb,

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm going to kill myself, this is my last chance for help with this God forsaken 2DS. Anyways, one day i was playing ACNL and i closed my ds. i opened it back up and it was frozen. So i turned it off ( power button for like 5-10 sec) and now when i try to turn it on it is just blackscreen. If i try to boot into luma ( power+select) it says "enable loading external firms and system modules, and on bottom it says booted from ctrnand via b9s" but i have to hold the select button or else it goes to black screen. please help. i've had it with this device, i've tried everything, oh and to make it worse i lost the sd card in it so...

I am so desperate. I will pay $10 Amazon gift card if you can help me get it to work!!! :rofl2:
Do you have a nand backup?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill