Hacking 2DS + Sky3DS noob. Is there a scrolling rom list?

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi. its been a long time since i last been around this scene. recently got a 2DS and looked up my options so i got myself a Sky3DS cart. everything is working fine so far, and i realize that the Sky is a brand new cart, but the push-button rom scrolling is not very efficient at all.

i used to have a M3 DS Real on my old DS, and that GUI was very user friendly in comparison to this Sky3DS. is there any hope that a more convenient method of loading roms will be available in the future? i'd like to load up at least 20+ roms, but scrolling through them seems like such a chore at this point in time.

i have no idea how the other flashcarts are, since my only options was the Sky. but now i'm wondering if the Gateway or others have a better UI.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No other options then to press the button. You should have waiting for Gateway to release their update for 9.2 firmware

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There's no choice and no hope for scrolling rom method using software/homebrew on Sky3DS. You have to press the damn button to choose rom until it's broken. Otherwise, you should buy a GW for anything else.

Reactions: Adeka

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi. its been a long time since i last been around this scene. recently got a 2DS and looked up my options so i got myself a Sky3DS cart. everything is working fine so far, and i realize that the Sky is a brand new cart, but the push-button rom scrolling is not very efficient at all.

i used to have a M3 DS Real on my old DS, and that GUI was very user friendly in comparison to this Sky3DS. is there any hope that a more convenient method of loading roms will be available in the future? i'd like to load up at least 20+ roms, but scrolling through them seems like such a chore at this point in time.

i have no idea how the other flashcarts are, since my only options was the Sky. but now i'm wondering if the Gateway or others have a better UI.

if you have the red button Sky3DS you can utilize a "bug" that auto-scrolls for you until you press the button. it's over on the stickied thread.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...limit-on-red-button-sky3ds-cartridges.375739/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.