2DS + Sky3DS noob. Is there a scrolling rom list?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by 801, Jan 5, 2015.

1. 801
    OP

801 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2007
    United States
    hi. its been a long time since i last been around this scene. recently got a 2DS and looked up my options so i got myself a Sky3DS cart. everything is working fine so far, and i realize that the Sky is a brand new cart, but the push-button rom scrolling is not very efficient at all.

i used to have a M3 DS Real on my old DS, and that GUI was very user friendly in comparison to this Sky3DS. is there any hope that a more convenient method of loading roms will be available in the future? i'd like to load up at least 20+ roms, but scrolling through them seems like such a chore at this point in time.

i have no idea how the other flashcarts are, since my only options was the Sky. but now i'm wondering if the Gateway or others have a better UI.

2. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    No other options then to press the button. You should have waiting for Gateway to release their update for 9.2 firmware

3. thaikhoa

thaikhoa GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 16, 2008
    There's no choice and no hope for scrolling rom method using software/homebrew on Sky3DS. You have to press the damn button to choose rom until it's broken. Otherwise, you should buy a GW for anything else.

Adeka likes this.
  4. Arithmatics

Arithmatics I'll be holding on to you. ;}

Jan 29, 2009
    Malaysia
    if you have the red button Sky3DS you can utilize a "bug" that auto-scrolls for you until you press the button. it's over on the stickied thread.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...limit-on-red-button-sky3ds-cartridges.375739/