Misc 2ds games not working on 3ds

38toska

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I need HELP.
I had hacks installed on my 3ds, but would sometimes have error messages, and it kinda freaked me out a little, because I didnt want to break the console.

The final straw was when I tried to put in my favourite game cartridge (2Ds one) and an error popped up, so i was like, okay I want to play my game cartridges without risk, so I followed the instructions to remove the cfw.

But, now it just does a black screen instead.

So, whenever I put in a 2ds game cartridge, I get a black screen which will only go away if I hold the power button down until it turns off.
Even if I go on download play and click the 2ds option, it does the same thing!
All 3ds cartridges work, and the download play 3ds option works.
I really need help with this, i’ve had this console since I was a kid and it means the world to me.

Any insight is appreciated, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Bartsinso

AHumanBean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I think you mean DS not 2DS, the 2DS is just a model of the 3DS line and doesn't have any exclusive games, or an option in download play.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey, I need HELP.
I had hacks installed on my 3ds, but would sometimes have error messages, and it kinda freaked me out a little, because I didnt want to break the console.

The final straw was when I tried to put in my favourite game cartridge (2Ds one) and an error popped up, so i was like, okay I want to play my game cartridges without risk, so I followed the instructions to remove the cfw.

But, now it just does a black screen instead.

So, whenever I put in a 2ds game cartridge, I get a black screen which will only go away if I hold the power button down until it turns off.
Even if I go on download play and click the 2ds option, it does the same thing!
All 3ds cartridges work, and the download play 3ds option works.
I really need help with this, i’ve had this console since I was a kid and it means the world to me.

Any insight is appreciated, thank you.
There's no 2DS-only games so I'm assuming you mean the original NDS black cartridges

If so, you fucked up the NDS mode on your 3DS and you need to fix it by following the DSi / DS functionality is broken or has been replaced with Flipnote Studio section on this guide (Scroll a bit down)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :tpi: