Hacking 2566 & 2573: Grid and Bangai-o Won't Work!!! HELP&

GT42R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently been trying to get the following two games to work on my M3 Perfect Lite microSD setup.

2566 GRID
2573 Bangai-O Spirits

I am using M3 game manager v36a and newest M3 firmware v35e.

I have applied the following settings as found on M3wiki.

I have applied the arm7.bin fix, using two different known working arm7.bin's extracted from other roms.

I got GRID working somewhat, the opening sequence works, until it gets to the first screen asking me to enter my name, and press A to confirm.
When I press A to confirm/continue, I get the message
"Saving Data, do not remove the nintendo ds game card ord power off the nintendo ds system"
The game at this point stays locked and cannot go proceed any further. I have tried everything and it does this every time.

Bangai-o is similar. I try and boot the game, I get either a blank white screen, or a small error message that says "failed to read/load save file!" something like that.

Does anyone have any ideas what i need to do to get these games working? Any input would be much appreciated

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slot2 cards are primarily for GBA games. They'll play DS games, sure, but that isn't their primary function. Buy a slot1 card. I recommend the CycloDS. Otherwise you're gonna have to wait for a firmware update to fix those games for you.

GT42R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Slot2 cards are primarily for GBA games. They'll play DS games, sure, but that isn't their primary function. Buy a slot1 card. I recommend the CycloDS. Otherwise you're gonna have to wait for a firmware update to fix those games for you.

You mean the CycloDS Evolution right?

What vendor would you recommend to order it from?

edit: nvm found one local for 51.99

halomasta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My fault
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright