24 years is quite a bit of time

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im watching Earth 2 and they slept for 24 years which is quite a bit of time considering they have to go back which is another 24 years when they get back to tell whom ever the news thats 48 years and it seems quite pointless.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It looks like there's no point in being excited about going into space, but man, I'd love to sleep for that long, I wonder how quickly it'll pass by.

Man... Now I'm jealous...

If anyone here is capable of creating a sleeping chamber like the ones they have on the space ships, please contact me. I'd like to take a couple of years off of my life.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
mucus said:
....what was the point of the mission?
Earth became uninhabitable, everyone moved to orbital stations, but some children developed some weird disease brought on by the artificial environment, and had to find an Earth-like planet to live on. So the families of those kids pack up and go to this inhabitable planet 20 light years away, and the series is about how they try to build a colony.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 robot, 22 light years away, Tim Curry and 2 types (well 3 but that little fucker doesnt count) of inhabitants so all in all cool show.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: