Homebrew 2018 Is it possible to get Zelda four swords anniversary edition to play?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yo is there no way now since freeshop is down? I’m on 11.8 btw.
Assuming your 3ds is already hacked, you may want to google for the .cia file from this game.

Should be pretty easy to find.

[edit] :ninja:'d

HippoPilot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
All the sites I go to give me a virus.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there like a google drive or something?

HippoPilot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Look for the one who has a white dog with blue flames (Komasan yokai) at that iso site. He has what you're looking for.
Excuse me what the fuck? I’m a noob bro (level one)

Most likely the ads are doing that. Just use adblock.

Four Swords... Jesus, I have that on my DSi. (A legit copy. Way before I got a 3DS which was donkeys ago.)
Thanks I do have antivirus but I don’t think Mac works against this one I’m constantly getting (the printer one that can be easily solved) Like the profile pic my man/trap/female.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We aren't allowed to explicitly tell you where to get pirated content. If you want roms, or ISOs for your 3DS, you need to get them from a legal source. And please do not Google anything I have italicized in reverse order with a .com at the end. And especially don't use any website you stumble apon's search function.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anti virus software focuses in blocking sites that have pirated content. FYI I've never gotten a virus from any website and I don't use antivirus.

HippoPilot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
anti virus software focuses in blocking sites that have pirated content. FYI I've never gotten a virus from any website and I don't use antivirus.
Everyone I use gives me one of those printer viruses. Easily fixable but if you don’t do it correct then that’s the computer gone.

Lazy pirate, you shall not be...
For you must search with Google.

When you see her Yokai avatar,
you will know she who shares many.
pardon my barge strange traveller but I have never spoken in the Lancastrian art of ecky thump so would you dare to give me a clue so I finally know what I have to do. I know you’ve said it has iso in the title but does it start with a 3 or please help me please. I don’t want to be up by night till.

Last edited by HippoPilot,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pardon my barge strange traveller but I have never spoken in the Lancastrian art of ecky thump so would you dare to give me a clue so I finally know what I have to do. I know you’ve said it has iso in the title but does it start with a 3 or please help me please. I don’t want to be up by night till.

that_iso_site.png

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a legit copy before someone stole my first 3DS a few years ago. Had an legit Ambassador Cert on it, too. I guess I could pester Ninty and get them to allow me to redownload it (something I've done before), but with my replacement console getting hacked and it being easier to literally pirate the thing I'd bought instead of dealing with customer service... Well, you can see where I went with that.

Jose_Cabrera

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of 2018, is there a way to get and play this game? i tried google but can’t get anything.
If you already had it before then here's what you need to do:
1)Make sure you are connected to the internet
2)go to the nintendo dsi shop
3)tap the "Start shopping" button
4)go to settings
5)go to "Titles you've downloaded"
6)tap the arrow on the bottom right corner until you find "The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition"
7)tap on it and it should let you download it from there
Just remember that this will ONLY work if you had previously installed it (It doesn't matter when)

HippoPilot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you already had it before then here's what you need to do:
1)Make sure you are connected to the internet
2)go to the nintendo dsi shop
3)tap the "Start shopping" button
4)go to settings
5)go to "Titles you've downloaded"
6)tap the arrow on the bottom right corner until you find "The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition"
7)tap on it and it should let you download it from there
Just remember that this will ONLY work if you had previously installed it (It doesn't matter when)
I have a ds and the dsi shop is closed. I have a 3ds with cfw. It isn't available on the eshop so there is no way to purchase it. That means as it's digital content, downloading a tom of it isn't piracy. I'm talking about if I can get it from a site or/and is there an injector service I can use (I don't have a windows pc so I can't use the most popular one)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have a ds and the dsi shop is closed. I have a 3ds with cfw. It isn't available on the eshop so there is no way to purchase it. That means as it's digital content, downloading a tom of it isn't piracy. I'm talking about if I can get it from a site or/and is there an injector service I can use (I don't have a windows pc so I can't use the most popular one)
Just because it isn't available to buy doesn't mean downloading it for free isn't piracy. You can find it wherever you find other games to download. A legitimate way to own it would be to buy a 3DS that has the game but no NNID, and through a series of system transfers possibly including a spare third console, transfer it to yourself.

Reactions: lone_wolf323

HippoPilot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just because it isn't available to buy doesn't mean downloading it for free isn't piracy. You can find it wherever you find other games to download. A legitimate way to own it would be to buy a 3DS that has the game but no NNID, and through a series of system transfers possibly including a spare third console, transfer it to yourself.
If it’s that hard and it isn’t currently being sold. It would cost me hundreds of dollars to get a free game. If a company no longer provides a good I don’t see how you can’t get a good through external means. Getting it this way doesn’t cost or give the company any money but wastes me hundreds. It may be piracy but there’s a difference between piracy and stealing.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it’s that hard and it isn’t currently being sold. It would cost me hundreds of dollars to get a free game. If a company no longer provides a good I don’t see how you can’t get a good through external means. Getting it this way doesn’t cost or give the company any money but wastes me hundreds. It may be piracy but there’s a difference between piracy and stealing.

Can you both define how the hell it would cost you or anyone else hundreds of dollars to get ahold of any one game? Aswell as define both piracy and stealing. For the 3ds, there isnt a real difference between what your doing with that.

HippoPilot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If a company removes a song from shops and you could only get an online version then how is it wrong to download that song online when getting it other ways doesn’t make them money? It’s stupid Nintendo took down that game in the first place. I’m not going to be able to play it because they refuse to sell it. I will happily remove my downloaded copy once it does come out through legal means and get it officially but until that happens I just want to play a free game that wa sold for free and hadn’t been sold since any other way.

Can you both define how the hell it would cost you or anyone else hundreds of dollars to get ahold of any one game? Aswell as define both piracy and stealing. For the 3ds, there isnt a real difference between what your doing with that.
That is what I mean.

steal
/stiːl/
verb
gerund or present participle: stealing
  1. take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

piracy
    /ˈpʌɪrəsi/
    noun
      • the unauthorized use or reproduction of another's work.

If a company removes a song from shops and you could only get an online version then how is it wrong to download that song online when getting it other ways doesn’t make them money? It’s stupid Nintendo took down that game in the first place. I’m not going to be able to play it because they refuse to sell it. I will happily remove my downloaded copy once it does come out through legal means and get it officially but until that happens I just want to play a free game that wa sold for free and hadn’t been sold since any other way.

That is what I mean.

steal
/stiːl/
verb
gerund or present participle: stealing
  1. take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

piracy
    /ˈpʌɪrəsi/
    noun
      • the unauthorized use or reproduction of another's work.
Completely different. Especially when software can be copied so it doesn’t have a limited stock. And I do have an intent to obtain it legitimately when available so I am returning the property and giving them whatever profit they get out of it. Hell if they bring it back but charge a price I will pay that price. This isn’t about spending money this is just about playing a game that I can’t play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.