Hacking 2 questions about wiisx

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need a little help with wiisx first i need help finding a forwader for a cruser usb. thanks because i cant find one that works for me. and next whenever i tryout my copy of ntsc alundra, on it whenever i pick up a majour item like say the earth scroll or something, it wont let me get out of the dialog saying i obtained it. and when ever in one of the game modes i think the faster one sorry i cant remember the name when i cut grass i sometimes get an major item that i already have so is there a way to fix this or do i just have to wait for the next release. and btw i have major items i got from playing it on epsxe andd transfering the save. and if there is a way to fix this thanks

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks but i just tryed it and it still doesnt work like with the problem i had with wii64 but this time it only flashes once and eventualy gets back to the system menu

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm it worked i just edited it and put in the wiisx dol and kept the boot iso at 58 and it ran like its sposed to i havent tested out any roms out yet

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok the channel cant load or save saves to the usb so should i change the boot ios or keep searching for a forwader that will work for my wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-