2 New EUR Club Nintendo Trophies

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I managed to get the shell trophy too, love it and may still be my favourite one, but I got the mushroom trophy cause... well what else good will ever make it to club nintendo? Ha ha, but the mushroom/turtle seem the most iconic things in mario kart, so very happy to have them both.
Whilst I do like the iconic Mushroom, I don't actually like the trophy's design here. :P
My 5840 stars are not expiring any time soon, I will wait for something new to come in, hopefully something good.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Whilst I do like the iconic Mushroom, I don't actually like the trophy's design here. :P
My 5840 stars are not expiring any time soon, I will wait for something new to come in, hopefully something good.

Hope your wishes come true on that, ha ha. I was saving my points in hope of a zelda statue, but it may never happen...
They may do something for Pikmin 3 perhaps...?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hope your wishes come true on that, ha ha. I was saving my points in hope of a zelda statue, but it may never happen...
They may do something for Pikmin 3 perhaps...?
That 30000 star Zelda statue is probably long gone. :P
They have had plush pikmin before, do you remember that Miyamoto held up a red pikmin plush at their 2012 E3 presentation? I have that same plush.
tumblr_m55lugZL3v1qb1m9to1_400.gif

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
5000 Stars?
Time to register all my games I didn't register yet.
Although it won't have any use, as I didn't get much European games lately.
But still, 5000 Stars equals to € 50,-, which is pretty profitable, if I have lots of games to register.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, I got 4950 stars... Well, time to hunt ebay for a cheap code for 250 stars!
If you have bought ANY DSiWare, WiiWare, 3DS eShop or Wii U eShop titles, or even downloaded certain free ones, there is a chance you can log into your Club Nintendo account, check your registered games and systems, and answer surveys for each applicable title.

Yeah even a free download like Eurosport/Nintendo Video/Nintendo Letterbox on the 3DS eShop will work for you!

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
they are incredibly small... I am at 6750 stars, waiting for 250 more, for the snes controller (Wii).
Do you guys think its a decent purchase?

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me, or are the points not taken from your account when you order one?
I just ordered it twice as I thought the order didnt go through as I still had the points and I now notice I got e-mail confirmations for 2 different orders... :O
And I still have over 5000 points, ha ha. Tempted to risk try buying the banana cup too, but I dont want to risk losing the mushroom cup.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you have bought ANY DSiWare, WiiWare, 3DS eShop or Wii U eShop titles, or even downloaded certain free ones, there is a chance you can log into your Club Nintendo account, check your registered games and systems, and answer surveys for each applicable title.

Yeah even a free download like Eurosport/Nintendo Video/Nintendo Letterbox on the 3DS eShop will work for you!
Hmm, is there any criteria on when you can do the survey? Like, "play" the game/software for x minutes? I can't find any survey for either Letterbox nor Video nor some DSiWare, while another one is listed (1 out of 4 is listed which I did the survey for weeks ago)..

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, is there any criteria on when you can do the survey? Like, "play" the game/software for x minutes? I can't find any survey for either Letterbox nor Video nor some DSiWare, while another one is listed (1 out of 4 is listed which I did the survey for weeks ago)..
The only thing is that you have downloaded the game, and that it is not a general application like a save data transfer tool, or a virtual console title.

After that you should see surveys next to the titles listed here.
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo/mygamesandsystems_p3_do.jsp
Nintendo only recently let you claim stars for 3DS and Wii U eShop titles. If you have a Wii U there are a few free titles you can also claim stars for, Wii Street U, Zen Pinball 2 and Tank Tank Tank. The latter two are free because they sell extra content from within the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: