1753 - Duel Masters Kaijudo Showdown (U)

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
{Off Topic}
Would some of you just stop making spam postes about Zelda?!It getting annyoning and wasting GbaTemp bandwith.
mad.gif

{On Topic}
I was looking foward to this game.The first game was decent but it had a bad storyline .I hope this one has a better storyline.

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
it's a great card game ruined by crappy GBA games...

the Jap version IMHO is WAY better than the Eng version
play that version and evaluate the game urself

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
QUOTE said:
it's a great card game ruined by crappy GBA games...

magic the gathering is better!
ohmy.gif
and it need lot of money.
ask me i used to play it from tha arabian nights expansion and stopped some yera now that it became crap!!!!!money game..no money no game..
good old days for magic will never come

Reserver X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it dosnt cost that much money
sleep.gif
i have alot of friends that are into it and we go to drafts to get most of our cards. plus i would rather pay more money for a quality game than play a cheap ass one that is copying somthing els.

Grand_Demon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Magic Costs Less to play than Yu gi oh, Way lower..

I Play all three, Love all three,

Demon Star.... Duel masters Copyed MAGIC not Yu gi oh.....

I don't think you can call it Copy when the Same people made it,they Barrowed Many of the Play Machanics from Magic and added them to Duel masters, Easyer to Understand for Younger people to Understand

NeoShweaty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...or how about no cards at all and have snk vs capcom: match of the millenium remake ( or maybe i should buy that 6in1 neogeo pocket color pack, quite possibly the best deal around for a while)

blue99

The Original Fake
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Card games are okay too me. If they don't make a stupid storyline. God, i hate the save the world with the ultimate cards before its gets in the wrong hands. God, its just cards.

It's like playing Cheat! or Crazy 8 to save earth.

Reserver X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omg they should make a new card game anime about crazy 8's that would be the cats meow.

sleep.gif
sorry i just thought that was kinda funy
laugh.gif

any way, i play magic the gathering because i love how strategic it is.

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@$%@#$% Man... Too much gaming...!!! I half REALLY want zelda minish cap to be released.... then the other half desperately doesn't.... because I'd be too distracted for these university classes!!! ARRGGHHHH.... I'm tearing apart inside!

*goes back and try to get the annoying triforce shards in the wind waker and complete the game before other zelda games gets released*

Gaijin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I like the card-battle RPG's, all the way from Arcana on the SNES... I think there was a card-battle RPG on the NES but i dont remember back that far. As for Duel Masters, yes its a dumbed version of Magic, but you try putting a game with over 10,000 seperate cards into a rom.... tell me how large it gets with just the cards.... let alone the deck strategies and card abilites as well as strategy and combo interaction..... it'd be like putting all the yu-gi-oh games together and trying to fit it onto one rom. Anywho.... Duel Masters is ok to teach the basics for more advanced strategy card games like Magic, or to an extent Yu-Gi-Oh... though Yu-gi-oh hasn't really escaped the "Big Creature" genre yet, its starting to get more into the "strategy" genre.... only time will tell.

PhaTdrU

GBAtemp's Phattest Member (o_O)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
i wish they made a magic game for the gba, now that would be fun... is it weird that i have been playing magic for awhile now but still find this game confusing...

Gaijin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No, it has diff styles of strategy, and mostly basic... though its becoming more pokemonish with teh evelotuions in this game.

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* I played this game... Don't like it much... just like I didn't like any other titles with the similar gameplay...

PS: I check back here once every 30 min to 1 hour to see if we have an early release of the minish cap... sad... i know... but we can always hope!

admiraljonb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Where is the Zelda in the title of this topic? I'm sorry but I just feel that there are too many people talking off-topic here. Sure, I want it as well but I go to a Zelda topic and post there. Is that so hard to do?

Anyway, I can tell by playing this game that there are too many differences between this and yu-gi-oh games so i'm sure it's not copied.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny