1743 - The Legend of Zelda Fushigi no Boushi (J)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay okay! you can patch it with this

click here

Don't forget to use the codebreaker code to enable the languages, then press select.

This only makes the changes I just showed you, so you can watch the intro and pretend you have the English version.
smile.gif

I went with "shined" instead of "r0x0rd" as suggested on #GBATemp
So the only thing that's translated is the intro?

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hehe, I readed all this topic just to kill time and man I never had enjoyed reading a topic like this time
laugh.gif

returning to the topic, I can't wait for the (E) release to come out, and just for the record I'm in the last dungeon after I got the 4 artifacts that enable Link to split in 4 Links when he step in those multicolor panels and uses the sword spin charging a power meter
wink.gif

Zero01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG SPOILERZ!!! How am I going to play and say "wow, that's pretty cool, never seen that be4"

Put SPOILER on the top of ur post, press enter 20 times, then type them dammit!!

Chiaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hehe, I readed all this topic just to kill time and man I never had enjoyed reading a topic like this timeÂ
laugh.gif

returning to the topic, I can't wait for the (E) release to come out, and just for the record I'm in the last dungeon after I got the 4 artifacts that enable Link to split in 4 Links when he step in those multicolor panels and uses the sword spin charging a power meterÂ
wink.gif
Bunghole!

DareDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does anybody know the *real* release date of the european version? Gamefaqs still says 05.11.2004 and nintendo.de says 12.11.2004! Which one is the right then?

A

aaaaaa

Official EU date is 12th November.

Cant wait for this one, played this version for a little while and can really see myself enjoyin this one
smile.gif

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
I played a lot this game. it is a fast gameplay one. Zelda is fun and full of small sidequests but i feel any real change since links awakening. This game is hot and original (i mean a new one dedicated to the GBA) and that's the real good point. For the rest it's stay a zelda. Well after all, that's all of us want no ?

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hehe, I readed all this topic just to kill time and man I never had enjoyed reading a topic like this timeÂ
laugh.gif

returning to the topic, I can't wait for the (E) release to come out, and just for the record I'm in the last dungeon after I got the 4 artifacts that enable Link to split in 4 Links when he step in those multicolor panels and uses the sword spin charging a power meterÂ
wink.gif
you sure that this is the last dungeon?
at the very beginning, when that guy opened that treasure and Zelda turned to stone, there were about 10 of those artifacts flying around...I can't imagine that the game is that short, since both Oracle of Ages and Seasons had twice as many dungons

ShizzelDaFizzel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, i also think that there are more dungeons.
Like in ALttP, there were 2 worlds.
In the first world you had to collect 3 items, and in the second world 7 cristals.
So i think there must be more dungeons

MajinGohan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Little help please: I´vebeat the 1st 2 dungeons now, and I´m stuck. Some minish in the shoe-shop gave me some assignment, which I don´t seem to be able to do without a special item. Help please? What do I have to do next?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival