shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:128MbitPublisher:Rockstar GamesRegion:EuropeROM Serial:AGP-BGTP-EURLanguage(s):English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, EspañolView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, I saw this game in Belgium. Never realised it wasn't already released. So RS said it's prestore, but I've seen it already in a store... It couldn't have been the USA version...

Damn, if I'd bought it I could have released it
biggrin.gif
Although I don't have a clue how I should do that... (ofcoure I do have a Linker).

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
I was so anxious that I played the USA version instead of waiting for the Euro version, so I'd like to continue the game in spanish. Do (U) saves work with this version or may I crack the usa version with those patches? thx

Now the next GREAT day is November 16th: Yu Yu hakusho, metal slug advance and....ZELDA TMC (appart from monopoly and NFS)! And just a week before that, The sims 2

EDIT: ooops! it seems I've made a mistake. NFS:U2 won't be released on the 16th but a day earlier

Wizzcat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
This isn't Zelda! LAME! j/k
Kinda fun actually, even tho the framerate sucks. Reminds me of GTA1&2, especially zooming around in the police cars and wreaking havoc!

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
This isn't Zelda! LAME! j/k
Kinda fun actually, even tho the framerate sucks. Reminds me of GTA1&2, especially zooming around in the police cars and wreaking havoc!
I never said THIS was ZELDA
huh.gif
Can't find the joke...

laugh.gif
j/k, too :gbasp:

PS:
Welcome here, Jelbo!!
smile.gif
grog.gif

EDIT: wow, you've been registered for a while, but this is your first post, isn't it?
wacko.gif

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i don't think there are any differences from the (U) (languages only) that i have flashed on my ezfa , so no need to flash the (E) version..
really close release date that i wasn't expecting

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was so anxious that I played the USA version instead of waiting for the Euro version, so I'd like to continue the game in spanish. Do (U) saves work with this version or may I crack the usa version with those patches? thx

Now the next GREAT day is November 16th: Yu Yu hakusho, metal slug advance and....ZELDA TMC (appart from monopoly and NFS)! And just a week before that, The sims 2

EDIT: ooops! it seems I've made a mistake. NFS:U2 won't be released on the 16th but a day earlier
You forgot that Metroid Prime 2 comes out on the 16th, too :0)
*has had it reserved for months* even if it isn't a GBA game.

And this might sound childish of me but...when does that other pokemon gba game come out? *coughs and feels childish*

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I find this a very odd release. I played the US version for a couple of hours and I got a very "in between" feeling. The game is quite fun... but not with a GTA-feeling. The graphics are okay but not GTA-style. The sound is okay but not GTA-groovesque! The framerate could have been better.
It's just frustrating. I feel that because this is called "Grand Theft Auto" I play it longer than if they had named it "Charlie's Beat 'em up Crazy Chase". I think the game is fun but doesn't have ANY "grand theft" magic!!! In Vice City I used to sit there for hours and beat up innocent little girls (oooooh naughty) and I thought it was hilarious. But in this release beating up people just plainly sucks (maybe it's for the best anyway not to beat up people, I don't know). Anyway, my point is clear I believe. Play it, but you won't go nuts over it!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

And this might sound childish of me but...when does that other pokemon gba game come out? *coughs and feels childish*
Also how could you forget the biggest, most anticipated game in the gaming world coming out on November 16th? Half-Life 2. All GBA games can wait till i'm done playing Half-Life 2
cool.gif

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Also how could you forget the biggest, most anticipated game in the gaming world coming out on November 16th? Half-Life 2. All GBA games can wait till i'm done playing Half-Life 2
cool.gif
i agree.half life 2 will be great

cherrypie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else noticed a lot of bugs in this rom? I hadn't noticed any in the US dump, but this one seems to do some funky things, I've had it lock up on me totally once, had it half lock on that mission where you go get abushed taking some mafia dude's car after killing him (start and select worked, music played, the guys doing the abush came out but didn't shoot and I couldn't get out of the car or drive it). The mission after where you meet some sleazy bar manager and take him to his bar, he got out of the car when we were abushed and got killed still had the little animated blue arrow pointing at him and the game kept going, I just couldn't do anything cause he was dead... I can get around these things by saving and trying again, but they seem to happen once in a while which is kind of unusual.

Any thoughts?

Kari.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv