`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!

See, the VBA has automatically, BUILT INTO IT, tilt functionality. See, they mapped out the sensors that are in every computer monitor. YES, your computer monitor has sensors in it. So, load the rom, and pick up your monitor in your hands and shake it around. It works, try it! (Note, I don't know if laptop monitors have the same sensors. But shake your laptop around, too.)
LMFAO!!!! I doubt it! But ...

*Downloads Rom*
*Picks monitor up and shakes it*
*Monitor slips out of hands*
*Monitor crashes on floor*
*Broken Monitor
hate2.gif
tongue.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!

See, the VBA has automatically, BUILT INTO IT, tilt functionality. See, they mapped out the sensors that are in every computer monitor. YES, your computer monitor has sensors in it. So, load the rom, and pick up your monitor in your hands and shake it around. It works, try it! (Note, I don't know if laptop monitors have the same sensors. But shake your laptop around, too.)
Enough sarcasm remisser. bte, this game is supposed to be crazy. Try super hard at the highest speed. *shudders*

KraZZt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you see the commercial where the girl turned the gameboy completely upside down and had to tap it three times to complete a mini game?? You can not emulate this game and enjoy it. Purchase it if you're a real gamer. And if you're not, don't bother waiting for a patch, it won't be worth it.

EDIT: I give Nintendo a high five for doing this. Hopefully they will implement things like this more often to prevent piracy.

Could you imagine if every DS game had a sensor the cartridge must detect before launching a game. And they'll have it real deep in the code as well as before every level "Please place retina to sensor... scanning... hacked data detected, self destruct mode 5.....4.....3...."

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you see the commercial where the girl turned the gameboy completely upside down and had to tap it three times to complete a mini game?? You can not emulate this game and enjoy it. Purchase it if you're a real gamer. And if you're not, don't bother waiting for a patch, it won't be worth it.

EDIT: I give Nintendo a high five for doing this. Hopefully they will implement things like this more often to prevent piracy.

Could you imagine if every DS game had a sensor the cartridge must detect before launching a game. And they'll have it real deep in the code as well as before every level "Please place retina to sensor... scanning... hacked data detected, self destruct mode 5.....4.....3...."
Funny, the rotate sensor can detect a tap also. We'll just use an unused button for that then. This game doesn't use many buttons at all. Are you sure that she wasn't tapping the A or B button? My comp downloads those videos hecka slow for some reason.

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well...im (maybe you too) in a hard situation here.

1- first of all... we all want it.

2-its already out...but we cant play it.

3-ok...nintendo... you made it... the perfect game. i cant emulate it...because even with a patch...it wouldnt be fun. and also looks like a great game.... so its worth it.

4- ok nintendo im gonna buy it. here´s my 29-39 bucks to buy it.

5-whoops...its not out!...not even announced by nintendo of america!.

6-what i thought since the beggining... nintendo...has great developers but the people who is in charge of the company must be retarded people.

why do i think like that??

the biggest...hit in gc... smash bros hasnt a sequel. we totally ask for new gameplay...and new games...and im totally sure they will give us... every fucking n64 game with a 64 in the end of it...but with a DS on it.

we want mario...and they give us stupid games like mario party 2049..

and because i know this is going to happen...try to put a stupid name to this unstopabble game that is coming for the DS... Mario Finger Paint!.... or Mario Paint Ds.

if the point of nintendo was to do us all buy the game...

WHY THAT GAME ...ISNT OUT YET!!!

*mysterious voice talks*

oh no asher...translating Wario Ware is very difficult....so much TEXT

fuck off please!
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

tanukikoji

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
nin create another great made in wario with the added fun factor of the motion sensor and release it at just a little over the usual Japanese retail price

a great update, a game that makes you laugh and one you will get your moneys worth from

yet so many bitches about not being able to play it on an emulator?

re read those posts and see how childish they look!

If you want to play the game then buy it dammit!

Mine should arrive from Japan any day now thanks to my family in law
biggrin.gif

There arent many decent games released these days, so its annoying when one that is not just of good quality, but also different, people bitch about not being able to play it for free..

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok i ordered this on the 12th and by normal lik-sang standards i should have this in aprox. 12 hours, jealous much?
tongue.gif

I'm hoping this won't have many (if any) text based games, because i regreted ordering Japanese GC version because of that damn text based boss battle...

Electro

Trophies
XP
Country
What shipment option did you pick that makes you assume you'll get it so fast? UPS?

Lik-sang also shipped my copy yesterday.. but I picked free shipping, so I'm guessing that I'll get it next week. can't wait.

himiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got mine from play-asia.
Buy this game.
With the tilt sensor, it is really fun.
I shake my GBASP like mad to make sure that I won't get caught by a boulder
laugh.gif

subanark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its not impossible to emulate. Just image having a 3-d gbasp on screen and using the mouse to rotate it. Even if the game asked you to drop the gba to win the game you could just map that to the mouse wheel. But Im assuming its just a tilt sensor.

NeoShweaty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is one game that would be pointless to play as a rom or put in your flashcart. Come on, lets not be cheap ALL the time

MonkeyHead79

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just want to get an idea of what the game is like while waiting for it to be localized (lord knows how long that'll take), is that too much to ask? I DO still plan to buy the game. Maybe I'm impatient, but I'm not impatient AND cheap.
tongue.gif

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Electro
Yeah i got UPS, It's worth every cent.

I've been playing for a few hours now and i have to say this game rocks! there is a couple of text based games but it's not pick one and game over, if you choose the wrong kana you can just pick again, so it is still worth the import for those considering it.
As far as the sensor goes, it seems to only be a rotation sensor, so a patch should be possible, eg d-pad left is rotate left etc.. the only thing that would worry me about that is the sensetivity couldn't be emulated properly, it would be playable but, you wouldn't get the full experience of the real cart.
I'm up to the 9volt kid with his famicom based games, which may i say are awesome,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup