1703 - Mawaru Made in Wario (J)

xtc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol, holy crap! i want one now! those mini commercials make it look fun lol

how much is it going to retail in USD btw? Or you can simply give me the JAP price and ill convert it myself

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any patch rumors yet?
biggrin.gif

Wario64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish NoA could announce this damn game already. This is easily worth the purchase. Kinda hope this game is unplayable since Nintendo really deserves the sales. Wario Ware in the US didn't really do too hot sales wise

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish NoA could announce this damn game already. This is easily worth the purchase. Kinda hope this game is unplayable since Nintendo really deserves the sales. Wario Ware in the US didn't really do too hot sales wise
Unplayable??? We all want Wario Ware to be patched already dammit.
I can't believe you said that.

bongi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why would you want a patch? It's not like buttons can emulate the tilt sensor. This game will be 1% as much fun compared to playing with the tilt sensor.

Stop being so cheap and go buy that game when it comes out.

Wario64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want people to actually support Nintendo, and they won't get any support if everyone keeps pirating their games, which is why I hope this game remains unplayable. If a patch comes out, cool. But I'll be purchasing it if NoA brings it over to the states. Wario Ware did poor in sales and I have a feeling the poor sales might prevent NoA from releasing this to the states

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want people to actually support Nintendo, and they won't get any support if everyone keeps pirating their games, which is why I hope this game remains unplayable. If a patch comes out, cool. But I'll be purchasing it if NoA brings it over to the states. Wario Ware did poor in sales and I have a feeling the poor sales might prevent NoA from releasing this to the states
I checked my Nintendo Power magazine and it showed that Wario Ware Inc. got good sales, top 10 for a few months IIRC.

Wario64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heh I probably exaggerated a bit, yeah it did good for a handheld, but I feel that it should have gotten more sales. It sold 215k units according to the NPD charts. I just hope Nintendo brings the game over to the states...don't know why they haven't announced it at all. I have a feeling they're gonna hold it off so the game doesn't interfere with Wario Ware DS when it comes out

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay Wario, I'll mke it up to you by promising to buy this game when it's released in the US. It'd be a weird sensation to rotate a DS but HEY! who cares?

MonkeyHead79

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One common misconception is that everyone who downloads and plays roms will never buy the actual cartridge. I want to be able to play this in rom form so it'll give me a good idea of what the game is like. I know the tilt sensor won't be able to be emulatedd very well, but that's part of the POINT in my case. I WANT it to be emulated semi-badly, but just well enough that I can get around the game in general. That way I'll have good incentive to get the game when it does come out, and experience the full glory of the tilt sensor.

WrathofGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(Dark[Devil) said:
,Oct 13 2004, 12:54 AM] haha I'll be on the subway or something, have my gba out and rotating it... everyone stares at me
frown.gif
gba.gif
Ha take it to school the people will think your just plain crzy
dry.gif
:gbasp:

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE(Dark[Devil) said:
,Oct 12 2004, 07:54 PM] haha I'll be on the subway or something, have my gba out and rotating it... everyone stares at me
frown.gif
I love pulling out my GBA and using it on the subway; someone always asks what it is, and I'm more than happy to convert yet another poor, hapless soul into GBA-addiction.
smile.gif

remisser

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!

See, the VBA has automatically, BUILT INTO IT, tilt functionality. See, they mapped out the sensors that are in every computer monitor. YES, your computer monitor has sensors in it. So, load the rom, and pick up your monitor in your hands and shake it around. It works, try it! (Note, I don't know if laptop monitors have the same sensors. But shake your laptop around, too.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: