1694 - Mario Pinball Land (U)

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's a fun fact for everyone: if you press A+B+sel+start simultaneously while playing, your saved game is erased.

This is especially fun if, like me, you discover it _after_ you've already collected about a dozen stars. Oh, Nintendo/Fuse. You sure got me!

Of lesser note, pressing B at the title screen cycles through high scores, best times, then the auto-game demo, respectively.

Anyways, as for the game itself it's no worse than Mario Golf. Adding the Mario franchise and elements thereof to an otherwise boring and worthless genre injects it with some actual entertainment value. Perhaps not worth buying unless you already own every other worthwhile game to the GBA, but it's still not half as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be a ROM requesting epidemic going on today.
mad.gif
Shame on you noobs!

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Just downloaded this game and although it's somewhat old now (as is this thread, but please forgive me
tongue.gif
) I have to say - I love it!
happy.gif
I for one can't understand what everyone is complaining about as I find this game highly addictive. Sure, IGN gave it 5, but look at the Reader Score: 7.3
biggrin.gif

Nintendo, please release something like this on the DS as well!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...