1603 - Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu (J)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Aug 3, 2004.

1. shaunj66
    OP

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    [​IMG][​IMG]1603 - Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:iNDSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:64MbitFilename:N/ARegion:JapanPublisher:SegaLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-AF5J-JPN[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Overwhelming

Member Overwhelming GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    Finally those japs are getting RPGs latter than us. [​IMG]

3. aaaaaa

aaaaaa Newbie

Not really, sometimes it takes groups ages before they actually get the cart to dump it. But hey, does it really matter? they always get stuff before us!

4. grand demon

Member grand demon Advanced Member

United States
    They got this First when it First came out for the Genisis, Its just Equaling everything out for a Change.

5. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Eh, the U.S. often gets spoiled in these things. Imagine how the Europeans must feel. They get theirs months after we get them, if they get them at all.

Consoles are mostly Japanese, so yes they do sort of get top priority with lots of games. But keep in mind that the U.S. gets top priority in other areas like PC games.

In any case, they owe us for getting Final Fantasy I&II when it will be months until we can get it in English. Damn them all for this.

6. camx

Member camx GBAtemp Fan

United States
    long pause, stuffs released, repeat.

its all the same in the end, and we all end up looking for the next big release

even when we have that one game everybody has been waiting for, within hours we are reciting the next big thing that we are too impatient to wait for

sad are the trivial lives of mankind.

7. Mugen

Suspended Mugen Suspended

Vanuatu
    You bet! Here in Europe is a hell to anybody that likes RPGs, imagine: Xengosaga, Xenogears, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Warrior series never came to Europe!!!

And more: they all come very very late, I remember wanting MGS2 for Xmas and don't having the opurtunity to have it [​IMG]

And yes, the european softwarehouses mostly release shity games, specialy french softwarehouses!

8. Dais

Banned Dais Banned

United States
    You guys got Terrranigma. We didn't. End of discussion.

9. Mugen

Suspended Mugen Suspended

Vanuatu
    WTF??? Are you saying that you are unlucky???

Belive me, for a gamer it is much better to live in US

10. Dais

Banned Dais Banned

United States
    We were unlucky to get Terranigma....and come to think of it, that was a pretty unlucky game for Quintet - all their games after that masterpiece were pretty badly panned.

Relax, I'm just kidding about Europeans not getting screwed...it's really a shame that you don't get the same quality games we do.

11. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    at first, sorry to bump this old topic but i need you to know that [​IMG] :

everytime the japanese people are getting a game later than US/Europe they are getting a much much prettier limited edition thingy with it (you remember the metroid fusion gba, right?!), so i dont understand why you should be lucky to live in the US as a 'real' collector [​IMG] ... the proof is here:

they've not only made a remake of the genesis game, they've also made a remake of the original genesis box. this is one of the nicest limited editions floating around, imho and i'm really glad that i've ordered one!

Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu - Limited Edition Box Front - about 92kb

Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu - Limited Edition Box Back - about 80kb

Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu - Limited Edition Box Inside - about 91kb

the only reason i was able to make a photo of the opened box is because it was not shrink-wrapped. [​IMG]