1603 - Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1603 - Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1603_1.PNG
1603_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:iNDSave Type:SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)ROM Size:64MbitFilename:N/ARegion:JapanPublisher:SegaLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-AF5J-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

A

aaaaaa

Not really, sometimes it takes groups ages before they actually get the cart to dump it. But hey, does it really matter? they always get stuff before us!

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eh, the U.S. often gets spoiled in these things. Imagine how the Europeans must feel. They get theirs months after we get them, if they get them at all.

Consoles are mostly Japanese, so yes they do sort of get top priority with lots of games. But keep in mind that the U.S. gets top priority in other areas like PC games.

In any case, they owe us for getting Final Fantasy I&II when it will be months until we can get it in English. Damn them all for this.

camx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
long pause, stuffs released, repeat.

its all the same in the end, and we all end up looking for the next big release

even when we have that one game everybody has been waiting for, within hours we are reciting the next big thing that we are too impatient to wait for

sad are the trivial lives of mankind.

Mugen

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eh, the U.S. often gets spoiled in these things. Imagine how the Europeans must feel. They get theirs months after we get them, if they get them at all.

Consoles are mostly Japanese, so yes they do sort of get top priority with lots of games. But keep in mind that the U.S. gets top priority in other areas like PC games.

In any case, they owe us for getting Final Fantasy I&II when it will be months until we can get it in English. Damn them all for this.
You bet! Here in Europe is a hell to anybody that likes RPGs, imagine: Xengosaga, Xenogears, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Warrior series never came to Europe!!!

And more: they all come very very late, I remember wanting MGS2 for Xmas and don't having the opurtunity to have it
mad.gif

And yes, the european softwarehouses mostly release shity games, specialy french softwarehouses!

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We were unlucky to get Terranigma....and come to think of it, that was a pretty unlucky game for Quintet - all their games after that masterpiece were pretty badly panned.

Relax, I'm just kidding about Europeans not getting screwed...it's really a shame that you don't get the same quality games we do.

D

Deleted User

at first, sorry to bump this old topic but i need you to know that
happy.gif
:

Finally those japs are getting RPGs latter than us.
tongue.gif

everytime the japanese people are getting a game later than US/Europe they are getting a much much prettier limited edition thingy with it (you remember the metroid fusion gba, right?!), so i dont understand why you should be lucky to live in the US as a 'real' collector
tongue.gif
... the proof is here:

they've not only made a remake of the genesis game, they've also made a remake of the original genesis box. this is one of the nicest limited editions floating around, imho and i'm really glad that i've ordered one!

Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu - Limited Edition Box Front - about 92kb

Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu - Limited Edition Box Back - about 80kb

Shining Force Kuroki Ryuu no Fukkatsu - Limited Edition Box Inside - about 91kb

the only reason i was able to make a photo of the opened box is because it was not shrink-wrapped.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night