1587 - Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Omoide no Soumeikyoku (J)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1587 - Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Omoide no Soumeikyoku
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1587_1.PNG
1587_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitFilename:cvn-hros.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:BandaiLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-BH2J-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm ... i hope it is easyer (for ppl who dont understand jap) to know what to do ... sometimes the first game was hard because you needed to make something like the ladder in the train and dindnt know how because you couldnt read what they sayed

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"Taihen" is right. I'm not expecting this game to be any better than the first. They kept the same alchemy battle system.

The site doesn't say anything about it but, I heard that it has a few Anime clips in it. The game's based on an original story and not on the Anime btw so, you'll find some characters you haven't seen before
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=19258

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yup, you're right. That's the long version. Japanese love to shorten titles so they just call this "Hagaren" for short. Hagane no Renkinjutsushi.

Is it the second story of Fullmetal Alchemist-stray rondo?
Kind of. You get to meet the original game characters from the first game again like Conrie.

Another Japanese release spree from Caravan
smile.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Who cares about that? As long as they at least release it in english I can either download the rom and flash it, or simply import the game
smile.gif

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They will surely make an english FMA game since that the Action RPG is on his way on ps2 because the anime is comming on Cartoon Network ... that a bad thing but they will make English game of FMA because of that so it cool (the only way that we see Naruto english game IMO is that naruto come to a american chanel)

Echo-Pix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hmm ... i hope it is easyer (for ppl who dont understand jap) to know what to do ... sometimes the first game was hard because you needed to make something like the ladder in the train and dindnt know how because you couldnt read what they sayed
He-he, It takes 30 minutes for me to made that $#@! ladder by trying different cards combinations
tongue.gif

And yeah, I hope x_comp'll do it again
happy.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice... Features the song "Undo" at the start. I thought the PV was cool with the volcano blasting in the background to the rock tune
biggrin.gif

I probably won't be playing this though because I didn't really enjoy the first.

But anyway, someone named Chibi Soma has a thread in GameFAQs with a sort of novelized walkthrough in it already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...