OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
new.gif
1511 - Duel Masters Sempai Legends USA 64Mbit (Venom)

1511.PNG
1511-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : EEPROM_V124 [/p]

hikarushindo

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Can't say much about it, since I haven't really gotten far into it. But its font is really killing my eyes.. i can barely read what they are saying...

G

Genya Arikado

Looks interesting, im not a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh but this looks cool apart from that font
wink.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been waiting for this release ever since I started collecting Duel Masters cards. It should be great, I can probably stand the font.
happy.gif

EDIT: Oh, and for those who were wondering -- no, this isn't a Yu-Gi-Oh! Game. More like Magic for babies.
wink.gif

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
this rom is available in my site my bad check out the affiliate section for my site
ph34r.gif

I personally dont like it that much

Altamira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
www.wizzards.com

This is a wizzards of the coast game, like magic the gathering is.

Yu-gi-oh is Konami.

Wizzards is the master of trading card games. their games are the best.
Now I'll go check this game out

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Um, Wizards has only one Z in it, unless you're Rincewind...

However, Duel Masters is essentially Wizards saying "up yours" to Konami. It's a more refined game as it stands and it's made by Wizards (who know how to make games like this), but it's painted to look attractive to YGO fans (with no numbers smaller than 1000, many cards in shiny foil print, and extremely simple creatures with no abilities with vaguely Japanese names like "Tokugawa, the Immortal Kensai of Legend"). There's ALREADY more elements of strategy in it (diluted from Magic) and it's absurdly easy to learn. Since it shares some of Magic's mechanics, too, it'll make bridging into the vastly superior Magic game simpler when the fans grow older and acquire a taste for a game with more going for it than War with shiny cards and big numbers.

-Tempest out.-

Link_01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im more fond of rpgs than card game si was praying that it would be an rpg we nees something new a hole new story new charecters new world new time possibly present

you get the drift

bot does nintnedo? probly not

i cant wait for loz the minish cap when it comes out itl be the first zelda game ive played since majoras mask

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, quite a few good English releases today. Hope they release some "older" Japanese games tomorrow since there's not a lot of good ones going on sale this month until the 24th.

I was surprised I found Duel Master cards in places like HMV over in the UK here
laugh.gif
Anime really is starting to pick up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...