1454 - Hoshi no Kirby Kagami no Daimeikyuu (J)

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well from what I played so far it's a good game... although the multiple Kirbys thing is just a big pile of crap to be honest and level design is very dull...to be honest it doesn't really do anything new or try to break the mould too much. So far I'm a little disapointed but it's obviously a good game...especially love the wave riding minigame.

p.s Sucks to those losers who are too afraid to touch Japanese games
tongue.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think it's great the level are what a labirinty should be... confusing! as for the new thing... they never said this was gonna be an innovative game (yeah i'm taking this too much to the heart it's just that the phrase "it suck because it's not bring nothing new" really make me angry)

P.S go and play this japanese is not gonna eat you!

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After playing this for a bit, I think I may have to say this is the best one yet. I really like the non-linear map setup. There are small treasure chests that hold collectable items and such or maps. When you select the game file, pick the 3rd option, it'll take you to a screen showing what you've collected so far. I've got a few maps, an orange spray paint can (I can change my color to orange now), and something with a music note (not sure how to use it yet).
The item with the music note contains themes, SEs and tunes from the game. There's 10 to collect and you need the "Sound Player" to listen to them. Look at the picture on this page.

I have to agree that those extra Kirbys aren't very helpful. The new energy bars are good like PuyoDead said. Beating those things is more fun that way. Last but not least, the items mean more replayability for those who buy the cartridge
smile.gif

- Edit -

Oh yeah, here's the wallpaper page for any big Kirby fans out there.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I ended up finding the music player thing. I also found one of those hearts, so I now have 7 energy bars. I've played a lot of Kirby games, although not all of them, but I don't recall there ever being an ability toraise your max life. Quite a welcome thing, I say.

If anyone here has played Super Bomberman 5 for SNES, the level progresion reminds me of that. All the levels in that game had multiple portals at the end, and it required a lot of playthroughs to get 100%. Speaking of, I'm now at 50% in this game.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmmm.... This game is like... Kirby meets Bomberman 5, or for those most recent gamers, Kirby meets... Castlevania or Metroid XD

It's sooooo confusing when first playing but now I got the feel it's going to be a loooooonng gaaaameeeey
happy.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMG how do u use the phone
tongue.gif
i love the game but i cant understand any japanese
It's easy. You can use it once you're in the main game (after the mirror is smashed) and you go into one of the mirror portals. 'L' to call for your star to bring you back to the area with the portals and 'R' to call for your 3 Kirby friends. One segment of your battery is depleted each time you use it.

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone try this with other people yet. it looks like it can be a 4 player single player game (if that makes any sence)
laugh.gif
Am i right ??? let me know because i want to know how it works if it is that way.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
great great game!
but... this map thing... really hard to find where to go next which is kinda annoying, ive beaten two bosses and now I have no idea where to go
frown.gif

(Z)

The SAVE creator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi all,

(Z) has create a FORUM about GBA & NDS SAVES !!!
... sorry but my last SAVE Hoshi no Kirby - Kagami no Daimeikyuu (Sram_v113) (J) only on FORUM.

NOTE: Level Select! Nothing is colected!
kirbyknd.gif

Only REG user can a DOWNLOAD!
Have a FUN!
Thanks for Visit ALL!
And THANKS Admin/Mod, this is not spam! ... only little pushing of my NEW FORUM!
(Z) will be continue a post SAVES on GBAtemp soon!

mfg
(Z)

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anybody have idea to how reach level 6? (the ocean) i finded only a way but that take me to a goal i'm pretty sure there is another road somewhere but i can't find it! help
(by the way the best power is smash bros kirby fighting master hand using smash bros ability give you a funny deja-vu feeling
smile.gif
)

ReyVGM

Game Endings Master
Trophies
Website
www.vgmuseum.com
XP
Country
(Z) , your saves never work on emulators, the probably only work on flashcarts.
Stop making the saves on a flash cart because they aren't backwards compatible with the emulators.

And if you do make the saves with the emulator, please double and tripple check each save before uploading, because I've tried 9 of your saves with multiple versions of VBA and the rom in all 3 regions and they never work.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's about time we get a kirby action-RPG, where you dungeon crawl through forests and tropical islands, and eating monsters of the same type over and over strengthens the abilities you gain from them, and allows you to unlock more moves and attacks within those abilities.

Right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag