1454 - Hoshi no Kirby Kagami no Daimeikyuu (J)

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does this game have a lot of Japanese text or is it fairly straight forward for any non-Japanese speakers?
No, there isn't much. Nothing important that you'll need to understand anyway. You press Start and it will explain any of the powers you gain from consuming the monsters. First level explains how you can use the R button to call the other Kirbys to help and L to return you to the main level screen.

There's a brief plot to the game like I explained earlier but it's not text driven.

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oops sorry as you can see I'm new in this site
ph34r.gif

also that is not a direct link is just a link to the site they still have to search in the site for what they want but don't worry I don't gonna post anther link to roms and again sorry about that
tongue.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nice game but it's really pissing when you start to move in circle in the same level or when you reach a goal (does those give you something because it's not funny when you do 2 hour of road find a goal and go back to the begin)

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You do know that there is a map screen ... right? Press Start, then Select to cycle through the various area and level maps that you have acquired to figure out where to go next and where to look for alternative exits.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those stupid Kirbys are really annoying; Waiting for them to reach a door gets annoying and if you go on without em, you can run outta Cell Phone batteries
dry.gif
Stupid things.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
After playing this for a bit, I think I may have to say this is the best one yet. I really like the non-linear map setup. There are small treasure chests that hold collectable items and such or maps. When you select the game file, pick the 3rd option, it'll take you to a screen showing what you've collected so far. I've got a few maps, an orange spray paint can (I can change my color to orange now), and something with a music note (not sure how to use it yet).

I also really like that enemies now have energy bars. So, not everything takes a standard one-hit-kill, makes it a bit more challenging. For those complaining about the levels "going in circles", just take different paths when you find them. You'll eventually open up new areas and such. That main room will also be a warp to different levels when you find the warp rooms.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like the Smash Kirby ability, where you get many smash bros. moves! (You get it off a boss fight with Master Hand at one point, may be mini boss)

D

Deleted User

Kirby! Kirby! Kirby! Kirby! Kirby! (goes screaming around)

Everyone! Kirby is here! Whoohoo!

...When does the English version comes out?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, this game rocks! I played through like, the first level, but I won't play anymore now. I'm going to wait for the English version to come out and I'll buy that.

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
great games, but really confusing. i have only beated one boss and im travelling around and around. i still dont know what to do. a new playing mode for a kirby game at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5