14 days to go

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
June 15 is gonna be epic, first m4xw confirmed that he'll be giving birth that day but he also auto schedule the next episode of Captain Marvel to air on Hulu in Afganistan.
smugnep.png

June15

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I have sad and happy announcements, a good first announcement! Yesterday while I was on my first date with m4xw, we ended up having fun and I got pregnant. So me and m4xw are gonna have a kid. Sadly not all news are good so here are the bad news, since me and m4xw will now be parents I think that it's important that he takes the account so I can have all the time I need to prepare for the giant event of giving birth.

Thanks for all the good memories from the people on this site! You've all helped me a lot through these though dark times and I don't think I'd ever be feeling so safe with everyone in my life.

The original June 15 signing out for a while m4xw takes over.

m4xw here, hey everyone thanks for taking care of my wife these last few days, she has been so glad to be a part of this community. While I can't really describe in words how much I love all the drama this community partakes in I think it's important to realize that no matter how much we want it to release faster, my wife wants this to be released June 15th and therefor we will extend the wait. I finally completed the development to make it work on versions above HOS 6.15.2019 and therefore we can now be happy that it works. I'm excited for tomorrow when I'll write my next write up on what date the day of release will be :) @m4xw signing out have fun everyone :)

Reactions: hippy dave

June15

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Ok m4xw, I have even sadder news to announce. After my I got my wife pregnant here a few days ago, I manged to get myself pregnant and now my wife is mad at me for cheating. Yep so this might be the last post I @m4xw make before June 15. I'm sorry everyone who was hoping that this account wasn't gonna go inactive but sadly some actions can't be prevented.

June 15

Reactions: hippy dave
D

Deleted User

Ok m4xw, I have even sadder news to announce. After my I got my wife pregnant here a few days ago, I manged to get myself pregnant and now my wife is mad at me for cheating. Yep so this might be the last post I @m4xw make before June 15. I'm sorry everyone who was hoping that this account wasn't gonna go inactive but sadly some actions can't be prevented.

June 15
How did you get both your wife and yourself pregnant?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: