Hacking 11.3 Bricked me lol

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It should be safe. I updated my A9LH about a month ago from my initial install of it back in March 2015, so I have V1 for a LONG time. Just make sure you're using the proper data_input v4 and SafeA9Installer v 2.6.7. Make sure you delete your old A9LH folder and copy the new one over from the data input. It could simply be that the data got corrupted during the transfer to your SD card. Check it for bad sectors, then copy it over like 3 times to preserve integrity :D.
You mean 2016, as a9lh first public implementations came on January 2016.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there way to check what version of A9LH you have
(i know how to check luma, the luma3ds updater)
Not really, you can sort of check if you know when you installed it. Either way the rule of thumb is to update it if you're not sure, if you don't have the newest version it will update and if you do it simply won't do anything.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still using my old a9lh from the old 5 parts tutorial. I tried to update but stopped after the warning message: "couldn't verify stage1 and/or stage2 integrity! continuing might be dangerous!"

Nobody replied to me why this warning message is showing, so I stopped it until it's safe for old a9lh users to update.
I had the same problem a while back. I had to temporarily move the Luma payload and swap it with the installer payload. That way, the system booted the A9LH installer directly, and it didn't give any error. Though you should also make sure you have your otp.bin file as well as the new data files to go with A9LH v2, as the ones for v1 won't work.

Jay L

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
is there way to check what version of A9LH you have
(i know how to check luma, the luma3ds updater)
Basically, if I'm understanding things right, if you can boot up your 3ds to the home screen without the sd card inserted you have the latest version (came out mid october 2016)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol