Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

MZ-4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@cravas: thank you for the enlightening link!:)

Maybe a specific situation, but anyone running A9lh with luma region changed sysnand know if it's safe to update? I assume it is since it's not much different, but I don't have a hard mod so don't want to test yet.
I use ACNLs JPN and USA (this is RF) and description files in /luma/locales for them.
Both work on 11.1 A9LH+Luma 6.1.2 (normal).
I was able to visit both cities via online.

ssmatt

Trophies
XP
Country
So I've got A9LH all set up, and an emunand on 9.2 (Which I don't use but I keep it there in case)

As long as I backup my current sysnand, I can upgrade and just downgrade back to that backup if anything goes wrong, correct?

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
So I've got A9LH all set up, and an emunand on 9.2 (Which I don't use but I keep it there in case)

As long as I backup my current sysnand, I can upgrade and just downgrade back to that backup if anything goes wrong, correct?
Yes.
Yeap,i accidentally update to 34 and the select menu in gateway mode dont work. i find something about 3DNUS,but says if i use gateway mode the console will brick.
From the OP:
"Gateway's OSD is broken as usual due to arm11 kernel changes. I believe cia's still work though (not sure on this one)"
I'm not familiar with gateway mode, but my instincts tell me that you'll have to wait for an update.

Reactions: TioLogan

TioLogan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes.

From the OP:
"Gateway's OSD is broken as usual due to arm11 kernel changes. I believe cia's still work though (not sure on this one)"
I'm not familiar with gateway mode, but my instincts tell me that you'll have to wait for an update.
Yeah,thanks for attention man. :sad:

Reactions: xyxa

Wojton

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Codebin physical memory randomization was enabled for all of the following titles:
  • USA/EUR VVVVVV
  • USA/EUR/JPN "Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!"
  • USA/EUR/JPN "Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon"
  • "Pokémon Omega Ruby" + "Pokémon Alpha Sapphire"
  • USA/EUR/JPN "Citizens of Earth"
  • "Pokémon Picross"
Looks like freakyhax, basehaxx, supermysterychunkhax, V*hax and humblehax are gone with 11.1.0-34. Interesting how they also enabled memory randomization for Pokemon Picross, even though Pichax isn't even out yet, but they haven't done anything about steelhax.

Last edited by Wojton,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1