Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

luigismentor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I'm on a9lh+Luma. It seems like I'm safe to upgrade, but I'll hold off for a bit. Second off, WHAT IN THE NAME OF TOBY FOX IS AN NTR??! Seriously, the only results I could find is some dead guy and an anime trope where a jerkass husband loses his wife to someone more deserving of her.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I'm on a9lh+Luma. It seems like I'm safe to upgrade, but I'll hold off for a bit. Second off, WHAT IN THE NAME OF TOBY FOX IS AN NTR??! Seriously, the only results I could find is some dead guy and an anime trope where a jerkass husband loses his wife to someone more deserving of her.
LMAO but seriously, it's a layered CFW that runs on top of another CFW like Luma. You can use it for a number of things including cheats, rom redirection, process dumps, save states, screenshots, region emulation etc etc

Last edited by Majickhat55,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh idk if i should ask this here but why does the psvita not have emunand like the 3ds so you can use it on lasted firmware with hacks

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ROTFLMFAO @ luigismentor

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia

LOL

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
@RitchieRitchie I"m not sure about Gateway, but you can try if you are using EmuNand to make a backup first and then update, if it don"t works just restore the older backup.
EDIT: Nevermind it works but Gateway Menu is broken.
Thanks for replying. So just to confirm, all the cia files are fine it's just that you can't open games on the gateway card by pressing select?

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who the hell would really even hardcore play a psvita lol. The only reason i play 3ds is for pokemon and random games i spend 10 mins on at the most

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm still running 11.0.0-33 without CFW but with homebrew. Had browserhax but didn't install menuhax because I wanted to just use the themes as-is. Also installed basehax, so I can get back into the hbl for now. Been trying to use ctr-httpwn with no luck, and I can't install menuhax nor themehax now either. All are the latest versions. I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Everything was working fine before the new update was released.

eh idk if i should ask this here but why does the psvita not have emunand like the 3ds so you can use it on lasted firmware with hacks
I'm no expert but the Vita file system is very different from the 3DS, so I don't believe it's as simple as that.

Plus, you should probably ask that over in the Vita section or on Wololo's /talk forums or something like that.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess there is a new FW out? Anyway, I am using A9LH and Luma on my N3DS, and I also use Gateway. Should I not update? I am concerned because I want to play the newer games coming out (DQ7, Pokemon Sun/Moon)... Thoughts appreciated :)

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I guess there is a new FW out? Anyway, I am using A9LH and Luma on my N3DS, and I also use Gateway. Should I not update? I am concerned because I want to play the newer games coming out (DQ7, Pokemon Sun/Moon)... Thoughts appreciated :)
Yeah, that's... kind of what this whole thread is about.

You can update just fine but NTR won't work (though I seem to remember someone saying earlier in the thread that they found a work-around, but I was just skim-reading the entire thread so don't quote me on that). Better just to use ctr-httpwn or similar for now and not update until we know more.

@TCJJ The server will need to update for new versions so that"s why, try with ctr-httpwn later, but don"t update if you still want to use Homebrew.
Ah, right. I did read that but then it immediately slipped my mind. Yay. I assume I'll need to use ctr-httpwn before menuhax will install via internet. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Last edited by TankedThomas,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus

Reading through this thread for the answer.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh people who want to downgrade id just sell your 3ds and put the money towards a 3ds with older firmware much easier then hardmodding and just backup all your saves with the savemanger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Das racist