gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
that doesn't answer my question from earlier, though; or any of them for that matter.

Also, i don't have tools for sysnand recovery
It answers why you're not getting answers, and it is implying you should ditch RXTools and switch to, say, Luma.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so things like pkhexx will not work, right? even if i run the homebrew app in cfw to access it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

might wanna fix your formatting
Payload needs updated for 11.1 for hbl to run

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rxTools doesn't block FIRM0/FIRM1 writes, therefore, updating may brick your 3ds. I don't see any reason not to switch to Luma3ds, though; not only does it have more features, but it blocks FIRM0/FIRM1 writes, and it's just more stable overall.

EDIT: And the HBL CIA doesn't work on 11.1. If you want to keep it, don't update.

Reactions: Shadow#1

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It answers why you're not getting answers, and it is implying you should ditch RXTools and switch to, say, Luma.
then you are being of no help. I will drop rxtools when it no longer boots to the next update.

Payload needs updated for 11.1 for hbl to run
thanks. guess i will have to wait then.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
then you are being of no help. I will drop rxtools when it no longer boots to the next update.

thanks. guess i will have to wait then.
Have fun waiting for answers or testing yourself.
I'm "being of no help"? I'm telling you you should drop RXTools now, before it actually breaks. It's helpful advice, and advice you should take seriously.

D

Deleted-19228

well then why is there still that option to run applications in compatibility mode for windows xp? that seems like support right there to me

Run under compatibility mode on Windows Vista+ to make the application think it is XP. All it does it change flags so the application thinks it is on XP. Has nothing to do with Windows XP itself at all. The fact you even thought that it did is kind of funny.

Reactions: Gon Freecss

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have fun waiting for answers or testing yourself.
I'm "being of no help"? I'm telling you you should drop RXTools now, before it actually breaks. It's helpful advice, and advice you should take seriously.
you aren't answering the question i asked, thus not being of help to me. I also asked not to change the subject of my question from earlier.

Last edited by TimX24968B,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
you aren't answering the question i asked, thus not being of help to me. I also asked not to change the subject of my question from earlier.
You're being ridiculously strict, complaining every time others tell you it's time to change.

Really. Stop that. Seems to be a trend among the "RXTools defenders" or whatever you're trying to be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi