Hacking 1000 DSi points when buying a DSi?

SpaceJump

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
3,847
Trophies
1
Location
Zebes
XP
2,409
Country
Germany
I remember reading some time ago, that if you buy a new DSi, that Nintendo would give you 1000 DSi ware points as gift. Is that true? For which regions?
 

Chris_Skylock

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
1,501
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Philippines
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
140
Country
Oct.9, 2009 for the US region and March 10, 2010 for the Japanese.

--

Anothe follow up question:

Do you need to create an account for your DSi points or I just need to get online to get and add Nintendo Points?

Sorry, I dont have a DSi
 
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
2,451
Trophies
0
Age
35
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
2,121
Country
Antarctica
SkyintheSea said:
Yeah, you need to create a Club Nintendo account. Then it'll log you into the Dsiware shopping channel.

Wrong.
I don't recall creating an account or linking to Nintendo Club account or anything.

Just go the shopping channel and skip the linking to N Club option (you can do it later if you have one) and a message will appear saying that you have a 1000 NP as gift for buying a DSi (or something like that
tongue.gif
)

Get WarioWare SNAPPED, I highly recommend it.
Pyoro's game is so fucking addicting too.
Dr. Mario is a must have. And check out Mixed Messages, it's really fun playing it with your friends.

Stay away from brain age, and the magic games. They're crap.

EDIT: I'm downloading Art Style AQUAIA right now, I will tell you if it's worth it or not
smile.gif

EDIT2: ok so the game is like puzzle league or meteos, you switch and push 2 blocks with another to match 3 or more blocks of the same color. It's not bad if you like puzzle games, but TBH I didn't like it that much.
 

zero383

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
649
Trophies
0
Location
Vancouver - #1 City in Canada
XP
29
Country
Canada
There is absolutely nothing worth spending the points on right now on DSiWare. The only thing I've downloaded is the Opera browser and that was free. It's not that great either. Very slow and most sites don't load properly.
 
D

Deleted User

Guest
SpaceJump said:
Chris_Skylock said:
Oct.9, 2009 for the US region and March 10, 2010 for the Japanese.
And what about Europe?

QUOTE
Zur Begrüßung erhalten alle Käufer, die sich erstmalig bis zum 5. Oktober anmelden, 1000 DSi-Points, die einem Gegenwert von 10 Euro entsprechen.
Source

Hope that helps.
 

SpaceJump

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
3,847
Trophies
1
Location
Zebes
XP
2,409
Country
Germany
Takeshi said:
SpaceJump said:
Chris_Skylock said:
Oct.9, 2009 for the US region and March 10, 2010 for the Japanese.
And what about Europe?

QUOTE
Zur Begrüßung erhalten alle Käufer, die sich erstmalig bis zum 5. Oktober anmelden, 1000 DSi-Points, die einem Gegenwert von 10 Euro entsprechen.
Source

Hope that helps.
It does, thanks
smile.gif


Another question: I have 700 WiiPoints. Can I use them on DSi ware?
 
D

Deleted User

Guest
SpaceJump said:
Takeshi said:
SpaceJump said:
Chris_Skylock said:
Oct.9, 2009 for the US region and March 10, 2010 for the Japanese.
And what about Europe?

QUOTE
Zur Begrüßung erhalten alle Käufer, die sich erstmalig bis zum 5. Oktober anmelden, 1000 DSi-Points, die einem Gegenwert von 10 Euro entsprechen.
Source

Hope that helps.
It does, thanks
smile.gif


Another question: I have 700 WiiPoints. Can I use them on DSi ware?
You're welcome.
smile.gif


Sadly you can't use your Wii points on DSi. Once activated for either system the points can't be used on the other.
 

sweenish

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
704
Trophies
0
Location
WA
XP
112
Country
United States
zero383 said:
There is absolutely nothing worth spending the points on right now on DSiWare. The only thing I've downloaded is the Opera browser and that was free. It's not that great either. Very slow and most sites don't load properly.

warioware snapped is plenty fun. it's all worth it just for the video recordings they make.
 

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Flame @ Flame:
    did you own a genesis ken
  • Flame @ Flame:
    or maybe you still do
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Pretty sure I did I remember playing lion King on it
  • CompSciOrBust @ CompSciOrBust:
    Uni wifi slow af today
  • sorabora tempBOT:
    sorabora has left the room.
  • felixsrg tempBOT:
    felixsrg has left the room.
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    CeeDee has left the room.
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    I want yo eat more veggies.
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    but I am anticoagulted so no can do ;(
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    You wouldn't like my veggie
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    BUMPER CARS
  • kenenthk tempBOT: @ kenenthk
    Into the thick of it
  • XAIXER @ XAIXER:
    Pretty quiet Shoutbox
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Chit chat move at too fast a pace. Before when it was like 4 people I could keep up.
  • SylvWolf tempBOT:
    SylvWolf has left the room.
  • XAIXER @ XAIXER:
    True
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    Nowadays, everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out
  • MochaMilk @ MochaMilk:
    New update looks clean as heck!
    +1
  • XAIXER @ XAIXER:
    Never seen it get to 0 before...
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    I have.
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    but the issue is, when you start talking, it increases to 1
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    So I guess it counts the active people in the chat.
    PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo: So I guess it counts the active people in the chat.