Hacking 1.9g Update Help

slapusillydawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an ntsc-u wii with a wiikey installed. It's 3.0, and not 3.1. I haven't ever used a setup disk before, and just started downloading games and burning them. I'm new to all of this, so I don't know how to update to 1.9g and use a setup disk. Can someone give me exact instructions on how to do this?

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
download the 1.9g update... extract the iso that corresponds to your region... the pad your iso file... i used filechop that was included with the 1.3 config disc... just place filechop and the corresponding 1.9g update iso in the same folder and run "filechop bootdisc.REGION.iso 1459978240" in command prompt... then just insert the disc into your wii and follow the instructions...

student69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You do not need to pad the file for the Wii. You can just burn it to a dvd like you would with a game and run it as normal, I updated my Wii this morning and had no problems. So far the 1.9G beta works great.

slapusillydawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, padding didn't work, but I burned and played it, and it still updated fine. Now, do I need to do the setup disk cuz ive never done it before? Im burning it right now. Could someone tell me what to do with the setup disk?

Edit: Lol, its funny how its called update 666 when you load thing the 1.9g into ur wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.