Hacking 1.50 PSP homebrew in adrenaline

smf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a plugin compatible with adrenaline that allows you to use homebrew for 1.50?

I'm trying to run the mod player modo and it has two folders, one with % at the end and both containing eboot.

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a plugin compatible with adrenaline that allows you to use homebrew for 1.50?

I'm trying to run the mod player modo and it has two folders, one with % at the end and both containing eboot.

http://wololo.net/vhbl/

this is the only homebrew that worked for me , but I used it to run neo geo games before discovering
pfba.

smf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try Recovery, hide corrupt icons

I did, but I found that a bit annoying. Using pspBrew_091 I was able to merge the two eboot.pbp, so there is no longer a corrupt icon.

You are using the version .1 not the .2 of the program .............. just install the .prx file like normal in the .2 package?

It's neither .1 or .2, those both have an eboot.pbp and iop.prx. The one I used shipped as leda.prx and game.txt, the prx is much larger than the iop.prx.

I'm not really big on the details of the psp/vita scene, but from a quick google it's like the .1 & .2 are for psp and the one I used was ported to plugin for ecfw by neuron from the original dark alex version. Both .1 & .2 are much older & I have no idea how/if they would work on the vita.

http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/7672

If this tutorial was too complicated for you, just try with the included plugins 'P_LEDA.ZIP', 'P_CXMB.ZIP' and 'P_DAYVIE.ZIP'.
Open the archive and see how it is done - pretty simple.

I'm sure it would be simple if all their links weren't dead. It looks like I was lucky to even find any version of it that worked.

Even with the modbo eboot merged, I still need the plugin enabled for it to run. So if there is an updated version of it then a link would be nice.

Last edited by smf,

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this tutorial was too complicated for you, just try with the included plugins 'P_LEDA.ZIP', 'P_CXMB.ZIP' and 'P_DAYVIE.ZIP'.
Open the archive and see how it is done - pretty simple.

gbatemp.net/threads/dragon-warrior-quest-7-issues.339734/

Popsloader I need to remember to try that with "Dragon Warrior 7" for the ps1 ............. got spoiled with the retropie, which is all good and well. the first/second update past "moduro" on vita, the retropie 4.51 on raspberry pi, is broken, the Raspberry PI 4 is also broken, no "retropie (for emulator launching)" for it.

Lets the good times role................too lazy but will come back for popsloader and dragon warrior 7 with "leda plugin?."

EDIT

with popsloader version 3, for 6.60 ... with the leda plugin ........... can see the pops menu with no problems at least when holding the right trigger button after game start ............ still crashes after selecting any pops version (that was 4.01 or 3.72 pops for dragon warrior vii to show the text)
(that is already fixed in retroarch on the vita, but its a step forwards, since performances in adrenaline should be better overall)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night