Gaming 002-0102 permanant or 15 days?

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You are mistaken. I was not unbanned, although I had only one of the codes. I'd like to know your source of information.

Not to mention, both codes are unrelated to each other. One is a game ban, the other is a NNID restriction. You have no proof both bans differ. Nor does anyone else.
which was your code?????

Yes the two bans are different but was issued altogether in the SuMo online ban. Yet people with only with the online game ban are been unbanned.

Last edited by GilgameshArcher,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
which was your code?????

Yes the two bans are different but was issued altogether in the SuMo online ban. Yet people with only with the online game ban are been unbanned.

You are mistaken. Many are still banned. Even some who had a single code. I find it ridiculous to associate a temp or perma ban with one or two codes. That's not how it works. An NNID restriction is independent from a game ban, and having one or two is independent from it being or not permanent. I am not mistaken. As I've said, I only got the game ban.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Last edited by gnmmarechal,

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many ways? You either need and unbanned 3ds or you had to do a system transfer before getting banned. Public seed are not safe at all and just going to get you banned again.

really? did any public seed get banned? because the one the people in a discord I'm in are using is not banned at all even after 2 weeks

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Why not?

CTR are the code name for 3DS e Terra Brazilian is literally terra brasileira (Brazilian Land).

Para com essa implicância portuga, eu também prestigio muito o Cristiano Ronaldo :D
I know CTR is the code name for the 3DS. lol. But I wouldn't say "I'm going to buy an SM-T700" when I go buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 lel.

:D

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes U can, U need to call Nintendo they will do the NNID transfer even if the original 3DS was banned, but I do not even care about NNID.
Not likely, you're not the first to try that. Nintendo hasn't even been replying to unlink requests in the last few days. MAAAYBE if you hve a SUMO receipt from before the ban, but even then, probably not.

Last edited by SaffronXL,
Reactions: lww

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up