0001 Super Mario 64 DS (DF-v2)

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As long as there is now proof that the dump is running it dosent count. Releasing files without any testing possibility isnt that funny.

So who get the shit running `? Maybe its real - maybe its just a punch of data-crap - who really knows.

the trick isnt to get the games dumped - the trick is to get them back at the fucking DS

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anybody who has gotten hold of this extracted the rom itself and had a look throught it with NDS packer or similar model viewing program?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anybody who has gotten hold of this extracted the rom itself and had a look throught it with NDS packer or similar model viewing program?
Can't seem to get anything out of it..
frown.gif

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FINALLY.... step one has been acomplished, i can see flash cards coming in the next couple of months, and i can be patient till then(as if i got a choice anyway) man i thank the minds of these people who get this stuff to work lol.

well ds games are cheap anyway, so i dont mind buying them till a flash card is released even if its a year or longer from now. i just rescently got rayman ds, and i must say its awsome playing the n64 rayman2 on the ds, that was descently long game lol. anyway, anyone know if yoshi touch and go is any good, im waiting for lost in blue i believe its called, i know its the ds form of the gba survival kids.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can create your own DS roms. There is a tutorial and a bunch of useful tools at www.drunkencoders.com

So far there is a DSPaint program, a cool touchscreen nibbles, Battleship, Tetris, Pong, etc.

Iceman5

Trophies
XP
Country
isnt this kinda old news? i remember reading that darkfader dumped both the demo AND this release about.... a month ago or something on his website. the rom has been out for quite a while already.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice, yeah I want flash cards too. Fuck emulators. You don't get a touch screen that way. And whoever says you can use a mouse touchpad is a DUMBASS it doesn't work the same. Try one on a laptop with a stylus and u will see what I mean.

Only reason I want a flash cart is because this system doesn't have very many good games. Otherwise I can do without and just keep buying the good titles. I feel ripped off for buying Feel the Magic. Should've sold on ebay right after I got it cuz now it's only worth like 10 bucks!

Can't wait for New Super Mario Bros. I'm buying it regardless whether there's a flash card or not. Btw - I kinda doubt a flash cart will be available unless there's cracks for every game! But I dunno how that'd work, you have to encrypt the data off the cart and send to the DS. It's weird shit! And every encrypted data stream is different I believe, it sends a different key each time you boot a game. Nintendo's smart (finally)

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Yes, you can create your own DS roms. There is a tutorial and a bunch of useful tools at www.drunkencoders.com

So far there is a DSPaint program, a cool touchscreen nibbles, Battleship, Tetris, Pong, etc.

REALLY!! AWESOME!!

Sorry for caps, But I am VERY excited Now
biggrin.gif
More Possibilities
biggrin.gif

Iceman5

Trophies
XP
Country
A fake SM64DS rom was floating around a while back. That's probably what you saw.
no i dont think so... i know about the fake rom and thats not it. DF announced it himself... he first dumped the demo and then this one later... but its still a month ago i think. the fake rom was on the net even before the demo and wasnt "dumped" by DF

Phooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A fake SM64DS rom was floating around a while back. That's probably what you saw.

no i dont think so... i know about the fake rom and thats not it. DF announced it himself... he first dumped the demo and then this one later... but its still a month ago i think. the fake rom was on the net even before the demo and wasnt "dumped" by DF

i think he only was able to get the file list, but that was it

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nice, saw this yesterday on Emuvortex, and the metroid game.
not gonna bother donloading it though, even if it works. I have both games in real life.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)