KYT: Skye07

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinkhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,870
  • Replies Replies 24

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
Age
34
Location
Across the pond
Website
Visit site
XP
257
Country
KYTlogo.png
The 'temper being questioned during this session is Skye07! (View blog or Wiki page)

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:
  • One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

pikadude1006 (April 23rd to 25th)
slvrdrgn123 (April 21st to 23rd)
Little (April 19th to 21st)
Masta_mind257 (April 17th to 19th)
Twiffles (April 12th to 17th)
Orc (April 9th to 12th)
xalphax (April 9th to 9th)
ChotaZ (April 4th to 7th)
cupajoe38 (March 27th to April 4th due to April Fools)
The Teej (March 24th to 27th due to site downtime)
WeaponXxX (March 22nd to 24th)
ZeWarriorReturns (March 18th to 20th)
Shiro786 (March 16th to 18th then 20th to 22nd)
JacobReaper (March 14th to 16th)
xcalibur (March 12th to 14th)
sonicslasher (March 10th to 12th)
CockroachMan (March 8th to 10th)
Nero (March 4th to 8th)
Syslak (March 2nd to 4th)
wiithepeople (Feb. 27th to March 2nd)
Mortenga (Feb. 22nd to 27th - Never answered questions)
DarkAura (Feb. 19th to 22nd)
Warcueid (Feb. 16th to 19th)
pkprostudio (Feb. 13th to 16th)
Icarus (Feb. 11th to 13th)
Samutz (Feb. 8th to 11th)
JPH (Feb. 6th to 8th)
Taras (Jan. 29th to Feb. 6th)
mercluke (Jan. 26th to 29th)
Harsky (Jan. 24th to 26th)
Hadrian (Jan. 21st to 24th)
Fiddy101 (Jan. 19th to 21st)
Extreme Coder (Jan. 17th to 19th)
Ace Gunman (Jan. 15th to 17th)
silverspoon (Jan. 13th to 15th)
Thug4L1f3 (Jan. 11th to 13th)
Jax (Jan. 9th to 11th)
\/\/oltz (Jan. 7th to 9th)
ShadowXP (Jan. 5th to 7th)
SpikeyNDS (Jan. 3rd to 5th)
Sessions from last season
If you want a KYT session, simply PM sinkhead and he'll add you to the queue
tpi.gif


Thanks to JPH for the banner!

Posts merged

Favourite lolcat?
Who is your God?
Would you rather be a fireman or a lumberjack?
 
Nathilius said:
Do you love me?
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?...
gasp. what do you think of nathilius totally jacking my question and using it as a signature question?
 
Favourite lolcat? http://lolcat.com/images/1038.html
Who is your God? There is no god
lecture.gif

Would you rather be a fireman or a lumberjack? A lumberjack

For the Horde? FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Do u liek mudkips? Mudkips are dirty
ph34r.gif


What do you think of /b/ ? I have no idea what that's supposed to be
biggrin.gif



Do you love me? 'Course I do ^^
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?... None at all, he'd hire Chuck Norris to chop the wood

Will you touch my wenus? Umm.. No >_>

what do you think of nathilius totally jacking my question and using it as a signature question? You should copyright your posts in the future
 
Orc said:
gasp. what do you think of nathilius ScuberSteve totally jacking my question and using it as a signature question?
Well, at least I jacked it well, and didn't half-ass it with arial black.
I pirated the cool way.

ONTOPIC:
Do you like me?
Why/Why not?
 
I had a dream that thebobevil turned up on my doorstep with some wine, does that mean I'm a gay?
What are your plans for the forum and what do you hope to bring to it or even take from it?
My little girl keeps eating all the Dairy Lea, should I just buy more or wean her off it?
 
WHY SO SERIOUS? Because the cake is a lie
unsure.gif


The wenus is you elbow skin.

Will you touch it now? You'd want that, wouldn't you?
ph34r.gif


what do you think of ScuberSteve totally jacking my question and using it as a signature question? Get a pencil and poke his eye out
grog.gif


Do you like me? I like you.. for now
Why/Why not? Because the text really caught my eye
smile.gif
and you'll be getting your eye poked soonish
yaynds.gif


I had a dream that thebobevil turned up on my doorstep with some wine, does that mean I'm a gay?Unfortunately it does
wacko.gif

What are your plans for the forum and what do you hope to bring to it or even take from it? I've been around on GBAtemp for a while, the last few weeks I rarely post though but that should change in a month :3 What I try to bring to it? Questions about all kinds of stuff and hopefully also some answers for other people
biggrin.gif
What I try to take? L....i.....t....l...l....e... ooh since when do brain waves get printend on the screen?!
ohmy.gif

My little girl keeps eating all the Dairy Lea, should I just buy more or wean her off it? Buy some mustard and put it on the Dairy Lea, tell her they changed the formula
wink.gif
 
Nathilius said:
Do you think tinymonkeyt will forgive me for stealing her question? ._.
Fix'd.
Favourite pokemon?
Favourite admin?
Would you be willing to buy an iPod within the next 3 years?
 
Do you think tinymonkeyt will forgive me for stealing her question? I know I would

Favourite pokemon? I haven't followed Pokemon for quite a while now (last one I played was Ruby), so I don't know any after that. Ampharos
Favourite admin? Costello
grog.gif

Would you be willing to buy an iPod within the next 3 years? No, since I've just bought an iPod Nano 3G 8GB a couple of months ago.
 
Do you think tinymonkeyt will forgive me for calling her "him"? From now on you will be known as the Shemaleanator

Do you think there it too much forgiving going around? Yesh, more fighting plx
ph34r.gif

If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be? Santa Claus, HO HO HO
You like my questions? Is applepie delicious?

Why didn't you answer my questions? I did
lecture.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted