KYT: Masta_mind257

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinkhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,160
  • Replies Replies 17

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
Age
34
Location
Across the pond
Website
Visit site
XP
257
Country
KYTlogo.png
The 'temper being questioned during this session is Masta_mind257! (View blog or Wiki page)

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:
  • One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

Twiffles (April 12th to 17th)
Orc (April 9th to 12th)
xalphax (April 9th to 9th)
ChotaZ (April 4th to 7th)
cupajoe38 (March 27th to April 4th due to April Fools)
The Teej (March 24th to 27th due to site downtime)
WeaponXxX (March 22nd to 24th)
ZeWarriorReturns (March 18th to 20th)
Shiro786 (March 16th to 18th then 20th to 22nd)
JacobReaper (March 14th to 16th)
xcalibur (March 12th to 14th)
sonicslasher (March 10th to 12th)
CockroachMan (March 8th to 10th)
Nero (March 4th to 8th)
Syslak (March 2nd to 4th)
wiithepeople (Feb. 27th to March 2nd)
Mortenga (Feb. 22nd to 27th - Never answered questions)
DarkAura (Feb. 19th to 22nd)
Warcueid (Feb. 16th to 19th)
pkprostudio (Feb. 13th to 16th)
Icarus (Feb. 11th to 13th)
Samutz (Feb. 8th to 11th)
JPH (Feb. 6th to 8th)
Taras (Jan. 29th to Feb. 6th)
mercluke (Jan. 26th to 29th)
Harsky (Jan. 24th to 26th)
Hadrian (Jan. 21st to 24th)
Fiddy101 (Jan. 19th to 21st)
Extreme Coder (Jan. 17th to 19th)
Ace Gunman (Jan. 15th to 17th)
silverspoon (Jan. 13th to 15th)
Thug4L1f3 (Jan. 11th to 13th)
Jax (Jan. 9th to 11th)
\/\/oltz (Jan. 7th to 9th)
ShadowXP (Jan. 5th to 7th)
SpikeyNDS (Jan. 3rd to 5th)
Sessions from last season
If you want a KYT session, simply PM sinkhead and he'll add you to the queue
tpi.gif


Thanks to JPH for the banner!

Sorry for the lateness
unsure.gif


Posts merged

Favourite lolcat?
Who is your God?
Would you rather be a fireman or a lumberjack?
 
sinkhead said:
Favourite lolcat?
Who is your God?
Would you rather be a fireman or a lumberjack?

1. Pokemans, definately
2. Allah, I'm a muslim, Dont'cha know?
3. Fireman, I would use my hose on women's t-shirts

Westside said:
1. Assalam Alaykum.
2. Rocky or Rambo?
3. No more dickpenis, donkey balls or claymore...
frown.gif

5. What happened to #4?
6. Celine Dion or Michael Bolton?

1. Walaykum Assalam
2. Rambo, mainly because he's a nutter
3.
frown.gif

5. Same thing that happened to 9, 7 ate him
ph34r.gif

6. Who?

Orc said:
WHY SO SERIOUS?


BECAUSE I AM


QUOTE(moozxy @ Apr 17 2008, 07:09 PM)
Good aids or bad aids?

Visual Aids
 
CockroachMan said:
257 ?

Random No. Generator (my head)

QUOTE(Nathilius @ Apr 17 2008, 07:17 PM) Do you love me?
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Chuck Norris?

1. I love all on GBAtemp
2. fix'd and to answer the qu. Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick that woodchuck
 
3.Your lover has been magically transformed into an animal, and the only way to restore your lover is to mate with them. Here's the question: Which animal would cause you the least psychological damage?
4.Would you think it was a turn-on if your bf/gf wanted to watch Disney movies with you?
5.Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf or would you ever cheat?
6.Have you ever gone a whole day without wearing underwear?
7.If you could be born again would choose to be a different sex to what you are?
8.If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do, what movie star would you want to kiss, and who would you notify that you are dying
9.Describe the sexiest clothes you ever wore and why.
10.When did you stop bathing with your sibling?
13.Would you do to a girl for a Klondike Bar.
15.How far would you go with someone that you just met?
16.What is the most embarrassing thing you've done?
17.Have you ever skinny dipped?
18.Would you marry your bf/gf?
19.Do you really love your bf/gf?
20.Have you ever made an ass of yourself in front of someone you were interested in?
21.What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?
22.What is the stupidest thing you've done on your own free will?
24.What is the strangest dream you've ever had. 25.Describe in detail.
26.what question would you most dread to be asked?
27.What's your favorite thing about the opposite sex?
28.What's the worst thing about being your gender?
29.If you could have anyone here in the room (gbatemp) to be your slave, who would it be and what would you make them do?
30.Do you think its odd that my numbering misses some out? Why do you think this is? Do you think I can count.
 
Little said:
3.Your lover has been magically transformed into an animal, and the only way to restore your lover is to mate with them. Here's the question: Which animal would cause you the least psychological damage?
4.Would you think it was a turn-on if your bf/gf wanted to watch Disney movies with you?
5.Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf or would you ever cheat?
6.Have you ever gone a whole day without wearing underwear?
7.If you could be born again would choose to be a different sex to what you are?
8.If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do, what movie star would you want to kiss, and who would you notify that you are dying
9.Describe the sexiest clothes you ever wore and why.
10.When did you stop bathing with your sibling?
13.Would you do to a girl for a Klondike Bar.
15.How far would you go with someone that you just met?
16.What is the most embarrassing thing you've done?
17.Have you ever skinny dipped?
18.Would you marry your bf/gf?
19.Do you really love your bf/gf?
20.Have you ever made an ass of yourself in front of someone you were interested in?
21.What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?
22.What is the stupidest thing you've done on your own free will?
24.What is the strangest dream you've ever had. 25.Describe in detail.
26.what question would you most dread to be asked?
27.What's your favorite thing about the opposite sex?
28.What's the worst thing about being your gender?
29.If you could have anyone here in the room (gbatemp) to be your slave, who would it be and what would you make them do?
30.Do you think its odd that my numbering misses some out? Why do you think this is? Do you think I can count.
1. Primate
2. Wouldn't really care
3. I know this may be shocking BUT i've never gone out with any1
4. Oh hell naw!
5. I would love to be a girl, I would squeeze ma tittays every hour just to remind myslef what i am.
6. I'd actually kill myself faster to end the pain.
7. My Inter-Milan T-shirt because it's tight and shows people that I'm skinny, (I'm usually called fat because I eat lots)
8. Year 6
9. I don't know what a klondike bar is.
10. I would go 3 miles
11. I didn't wash my hand properly and there was curry left on it
frown.gif
(Some asians eat with are hands)
12. WTF IS DAT?
13. ^^^^see above
14. ^^^^see above
15. Not that I can remember
16. I barely get in to dares, worst i done was stick my hand down a toilet
17. I was Gohan from DragonballZ my bro's were Gogeta, Goku and Gotenks
18. How big is my pee-pee?
19. Nice innards (u kno wut i mean
ph34r.gif
)
20. I would make ScuberS lick donkeyballs
rolleyes.gif

21. Not really, I have weird habits 2. Plus if any1 asks I just call myself 10% retarded.

Dio said:
Do you like Bleach and Naruto because it has elements of DBZ?

1. Honestly, Yeah. Yeah I do.

QUOTE(NeSchn @ Apr 18 2008, 03:22 PM)
Now how positive are you?

Pretty positive, although Little's questions have tired me out.
 
sonicslasher said:
NeSchn said:
Wrong, your supposed to say "HIV Positive".
ur doin it rong!

"How sure are you?"

"I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive!"
No your wrong its:

"Are really positive that you want to get this game?"

"I'm HIV positive!"

What do you think about this masta_mind?
Who's right?
 
NeSchn said:
sonicslasher said:
NeSchn said:
Wrong, your supposed to say "HIV Positive".
ur doin it rong!

"How sure are you?"

"I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive!"
No your wrong its:

"Are you positive that you want to get this game?"

"I'm HIV positive!"


What do you think about this masta_mind?
Who's right?

This seems rite.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted