OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KYTlogo.png
The 'temper being questioned during this session is Szyslak! (View blog or Wiki page) (Both currently empty)

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:
  • One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!
[title: Future sessions]Westside
Nero
CockroachMan
sonicslasher
xcalibur
JacobReaper
Shiro786
ZeWarriorReturns
WeaponXxX
The Teej
cupajoe38
ChotaZ
xalphax
Orc
Osaka
Twiffles
Masta_mind257
Little
slvrdrgn123
pikadude1006
Skye07
Costello!
neschn
scubersteve
sinkhead[title: Past sessions]wiithepeople (Feb. 27th to March 2nd)
Mortenga (Feb. 22nd to 27th - Never answered questions)
DarkAura (Feb. 19th to 22nd)
Warcueid (Feb. 16th to 19th)
pkprostudio (Feb. 13th to 16th)
Icarus (Feb. 11th to 13th)
Samutz (Feb. 8th to 11th)
JPH (Feb. 6th to 8th)
Taras (Jan. 29th to Feb. 6th)
mercluke (Jan. 26th to 29th)
Harsky (Jan. 24th to 26th)
Hadrian (Jan. 21st to 24th)
Fiddy101 (Jan. 19th to 21st)
Extreme Coder (Jan. 17th to 19th)
Ace Gunman (Jan. 15th to 17th)
silverspoon (Jan. 13th to 15th)
Thug4L1f3 (Jan. 11th to 13th)
Jax (Jan. 9th to 11th)
\/\/oltz (Jan. 7th to 9th)
ShadowXP (Jan. 5th to 7th)
SpikeyNDS (Jan. 3rd to 5th)
Sessions from last season
If you want a KYT session, simply PM sinkhead and he'll add you to the queue
tpi.gif

Thanks to JPH for the banner!

Yes, I know, late again
frown.gif
Sorry, I promise I will be on time from now on!

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slap Sinkhead for being a silly boy and forgetting about updating KYT again.

1) If you had a baby hedgehog what would you call it?
2) Favourite lolcat?
3) Who is your God? ('cept Costello of course
tongue.gif
)

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Let me give a scenario:

If you were stranded on an Island with a peice of 2x4 wood and a bunch of cows raving to Alice DeeJay came out and danced around you, then they made you go into a big conga line and rave with them all around the island for days on end, What would you do? Kill em with the 2x4, Join them in the massive conga line, or something else?

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does Szyslak mean something else in a different language?
Why do you think ChotaZ keeps posting the same questions in every KYT session?
Do you think the above is annoying?

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
1. Can I call you ZaiSlock?
2. How many times have you played through Faxanadu?
3. Favorite kind of cake? (the real kind that you eat, not the kind that's a lie).Questions AutoMerged
tongue.gif
Sure, why not. RoboDave does. Really though, you can call me whatever you want. Sizz-lak, Sizzle, Sizzy, Sizza, Sizzter Sledge, or just jackass. I'll probably respond to any of those.
2. Twice on the original cart, and I think 3 more times on emulators. I have a game in progress right now on nesDS actually. I would probably blame that game for my life-long gaming addiction.
3. Well, not having played Portal, I only know the real kind of cake. I'd probably have to vote for some kind of cheesecake with caramel in it or on it. My true favorite are brownies though.
wub.gif

Ace Gunman said:
I have one question and one question only: Russian Roulette?
laugh.gif
Absolutely. Any time you feel like trying to get your record up to .500 buddy. xD
[title:Top Secret strategy].shoot

sinkhead said:
Slap Sinkhead for being a silly boy and forgetting about updating KYT again.

1) If you had a baby hedgehog what would you call it?
2) Favourite lolcat?
3) Who is your God? ('cept Costello of course
tongue.gif
)No worries sinkhead. I was only curious because I knew today I wouldn't have much time to answer. Moving a bunch of stuff to my new house.
1) whiskers
2) Gotta be the one poking down from the ceiling panel. Unless barrel roll counts as a lolcat. Barrel roll will never be topped for me.
3) Wouldn't say I really have one. I was raised a strict Catholic, but have long since left the church. I guess I would consider myself theistic, but not religious. I hope there is a higher power, but anyone that claims to know definitively who or what it is is full of it, imo. I can say with 100% certainty that if there is a God, God really doesn't give a shit about who wins any given sporting event.

Gotta break this up because I'm getting an error about the number of quote blocks.

Posts merged

CockroachMan said:
Why Szyslak?
What's your avatar?
What did you had for breakfast today?1. It's just a small tribute to the cantankerous bartender on the Simpsons (Moe Szyslak). I consider myself to be a bit of a cantankerous drunk at heart.
2. The shopkeeper from Faxanadu with a Jack Daniels t-shirt on. No real reason really, I'm just not very good at image editing, and I threw together a couple of interests of mine.
3. First Breakfast: Protein / fruit shake Second Breakfast: Coffee, Fried eggs, sausage, and an everything bagel with garlic and herb cream cheese. My wife wouldn't come near me after that one.

neschn said:
Let me give a scenario:

If you were stranded on an Island with a peice of 2x4 wood and a bunch of cows raving to Alice DeeJay came out and danced around you, then they made you go into a big conga line and rave with them all around the island for days on end, What would you do? Kill em with the 2x4, Join them in the massive conga line, or something else?Interesting. I think I'd kill one of the cows by hand, then use part of the 2x4 to start a fire and cook the cow. I wouldn't for one second stop to think about why I was in such a strange scenario.

ChotaZ said:
werz teh cake?
do you liek meh?
wai?
hrth.gif
tpi.gif
or
ph34r.gif
?[title: werz teh cake?]RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
I don't particularly like the expression "meh", no.
wink.gif
You seem like an interesting guy though.
kiki
Gonna have to go with
tpi.gif

Salamantis said:
Does Szyslak mean something else in a different language?
Why do you think ChotaZ keeps posting the same questions in every KYT session?
Do you think the above is annoying?
1. As far as I know, it does not.
To increase his post count
Somewhat

Posts merged

QUOTE(awdofgum @ Mar 2 2008, 03:07 PM)
roflcopter.gif
Definitely the roflcopter. I think I "laughed out loud" when I first saw it. Hey someone should come up with an acronym for that.

QUOTE(Westside @ Mar 2 2008, 06:21 PM)
1. Celine Dion or Michael Bolton?
2. Rocky or Rambo?
3. Michael Jackson or Pedobear?
4. ROFL donkey balls or dickpenis?
5. Do you like Marc Anthony?
unsure.gif
Michael Bolton
Uh, yeah, well, I work at Initech and I don't consider myself a pussy, OK?
2. Rocky. I dug First Blood, but Rocky 1 - 4 were cinematic masterpieces. Rocky IV was the best movie ever put on film, and the Rocky IV soundtrack is the best album ever recorded. Ever.
3. Geckos doing the "Thriller" dance
4. dickpenis. I like what dickpenis is doing lately. I think dickpenis may have successfully re-invented himself at this point of dickpenis's career
5. Mark Antony the Roman General: I find him to be a very interesting figure in history. There is much to be learned from his political posturing and eventual downfall. I found his portrayal in HBO's ROME to be particularly amusing.
Marc Anthony the singer: Only when I need to cry myself to sleep at night, so "yes"
In general, I am usually distrustful of any man with two first names.

S

scubersteve

1. Any particular reason for not liking me?
2. Do YOU think that there is a *chance* of me getting an un-ban?

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
scubersteve said:
1. Any particular reason for not liking me?
2. Do YOU think that there is a *chance* of me getting an un-ban?1. I have no idea if I would like you or not Steve. But I do rather dislike the way that you act in the irc channel. You act in a very immature manner under the false impression that it makes you seem cool or leet or something. Just be yourself, and stop trying to seek negative attention and you'll be fine.
2. After last night, I would imagine your irc ban is going to last a while.

QUOTE(xJonny @ Mar 3 2008, 04:47 PM) 1) Is your name Moe?
2) Have you ever considered endowment downfall policies?
1) No, sorry. But it is where the nickname came from.
2) If you're talking about endowment life insurance, I only have term life myself. I'm still exploring other options, and I still have a lot to learn. I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between whole life and endowment life without looking it up.

However, if you're talking about an insurance policy that pays out if your male "endowment" meets some sort of downfall, that would be great.
laugh.gif
I think it should be called "whole penis".

S

scubersteve

o.O
As far as I can see, since my first ban, I've only pissed off JPH on purpose. Other times weren't intentional. It could be that I'm just a dick.
ONTOPIC:
1.Favourite Fairy Tale?
2.Have you read any of the Harry Potter books? If so, did you enjoy them?
3.Favourite book?
4.Watch TV? Favourite show?
5.If Westside died, would you dickpenis, donkeyballs, or wrapped in claymore and set it off in his name? Which one?

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkAura said:
sinkhead said:
If you want a KYT session, simply PM sinkhead and he'll add you to the queue
tpi.gif

1. Why does sinkhead talk in third person?
2. Do you have my cake?
3. Do you like auto merging double posts?
ph34r.gif
or
tpi.gif
?
5. PSP or NDS and why.
6. Oh where oh where has my little dog gone?
1. I'm guessing that line is part of a post that can be generic enough for any mod to do it. That, or he has a Disco Stu complex.
- Sam
2. I have all cake and no cake. Cake is everywhere and nowhere. (yes, it was delicious)
3. I think it's great. Had it been implemented earlier, poor old crazy Hadrian might still be a mod. I must say though, it was a real pain in the ass to get around the quote block limitation with auto-merge on.
4. Still
tpi.gif
by a nose
5. I like the idea of the PSP better, but I use my DS over my PSP in about a 5:1 ratio. It's all about the games baby. I'm infinitely more hooked on dual screens than I ever thought I would be.
6. I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but you might want to check this post.

QUOTE(scubersteve @ Mar 3 2008, 10:05 PM)
o.O
As far as I can see, since my first ban, I've only pissed off JPH on purpose. Other times weren't intentional. It could be that I'm just a dick.
ONTOPIC:
1.Favourite Fairy Tale?
2.Have you read any of the Harry Potter books? If so, did you enjoy them?
3.Favourite book?
4.Watch TV? Favourite show?
5.If Westside died, would you dickpenis, donkeyballs, or wrapped in claymore and set it off in his name? Which one?
1. Now that I have a kid and have the occasion to read them again, I realize that most fairy tales are completely fucked up. That said, I've always enjoyed "The Scorpion and The Frog". Makes you question things.
2. I have read them all, and I do enjoy them. Some more than others. For the last 10 years or so, whenever I need some light reading, I'll pick up a Harry Potter or a Grisham book. I think of it as brain candy.
3. Probably a toss-up between The More Than Complete Hitchhiker's Guide by Douglas Adams, and The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway. The Hitchhiker's Guide makes me laugh at the world around me, and Hemingway's book makes me want to change the way I live my life.
4. I watch a good bit of TV. My favorite show right now would be "The Wire", with some of the also-rans being "LOST", "The Office", and "Mythbusters". I'm also a closeted "Survivor" and "Amazing Race" fan.
5. I'm pretty sure I would dickpenis in his honor. Or onher honor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over