OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KYTlogo.png
The 'temper being questioned during this session is xcalibur! (View blog or Wiki page)

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:
  • One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

sonicslasher
CockroachMan
Nero (March 4th to 6th)
Syslak (March 2nd to 4th)
wiithepeople (Feb. 27th to March 2nd)
Mortenga (Feb. 22nd to 27th - Never answered questions)
DarkAura (Feb. 19th to 22nd)
Warcueid (Feb. 16th to 19th)
pkprostudio (Feb. 13th to 16th)
Icarus (Feb. 11th to 13th)
Samutz (Feb. 8th to 11th)
JPH (Feb. 6th to 8th)
Taras (Jan. 29th to Feb. 6th)
mercluke (Jan. 26th to 29th)
Harsky (Jan. 24th to 26th)
Hadrian (Jan. 21st to 24th)
Fiddy101 (Jan. 19th to 21st)
Extreme Coder (Jan. 17th to 19th)
Ace Gunman (Jan. 15th to 17th)
silverspoon (Jan. 13th to 15th)
Thug4L1f3 (Jan. 11th to 13th)
Jax (Jan. 9th to 11th)
\/\/oltz (Jan. 7th to 9th)
ShadowXP (Jan. 5th to 7th)
SpikeyNDS (Jan. 3rd to 5th)
Sessions from last season
If you want a KYT session, simply PM sinkhead and he'll add you to the queue
tpi.gif

Thanks to JPH for the banner!

Another timely update from Sinkhead Enterprises!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
sinkhead said:
Favourite sweets? (that's candy for USA people)
Favourite Pokémans?
Bestest GBAtemp friend?

Hmm... I haven't been eating a lot of sweets lately but if I would have to say then I'd pick those menthol type sweets by Halls. Blueberry flavour.
Scyther. A grasshopper that looks like a dragon and has fucking scythes as hands and has awesome attack names like Sword dance. It doesn't get any more awesome than that. It also helps that his name sounds awesome.
All of GBAtemp is my bestest friend! Seriously, you guys helped me through a tough time while I was here in egypt and I've come to value you all a lot.

jgu1994 said:
SpikeyNDS said:
xcalibear.

that is all

Damn I was gonna write that
tongue.gif

HEY!
mad.gif

Nobody can call me that except a select few which include Costello (cause he's so damn powerful) and SpikeyNDS (because he's my nemesis).
Ah well.. I guess I should be happy sinkie didn't make the topic title Xcalibears KYT....

Oh and yes, you heard me. NEMESIS.

NEMESIS
*Shakes fists*

Orc said:
xcalibear.jpg

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Bear%20Attack.jpg

BECAUSE I JUST MESSED YOUR SHIT UP.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
How much wood could a wood Chuck Norris chuck chuck if a wood Chuck Norris chuck could chuck wood?

Your thoughts on BoneMonkey?

How much do you love me?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
JPH said:
How much wood could a wood Chuck Norris chuck chuck if a wood Chuck Norris chuck could chuck wood?

Your thoughts on BoneMonkey?

How much do you love me?

c7sh7oqgodfbx6ikdwydizeno3.gif

He used to be Sgadzookie and I didn't notice him much. Then he changed his name to BoneMonkey and he was all over the place. He was annoying but he grew on me. Then he made a couple of threads made completely out of win and even started a war against smashf@gs and I can't imagine GBAtemp without him.

funny-pictures-cat-loves-food.jpg

neschn said:
Hows it going?

I'm OK I suppose. My toes are a bit cold right now...

QUOTE(dakeyras @ Mar 13 2008, 12:52 AM)
Camelot?

Sir Lancelot: Look, my liege!
[trumpets play a fanfare as the camera cuts briefly to the sight of a majestic castle]
King Arthur: [in awe] Camelot!
Sir Galahad: [in awe] Camelot!
Sir Lancelot: [in awe] Camelot!
Patsy: [derisively] It's only a model!
King Arthur: Shh!

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
1. You have two KYT sessions.. while some people have no.. your thoughts about that?
2. Why are you on Egypt?
3. Your favorite anime? besides Cowboy Bebop and Champloo..
4. Do you like mudkips?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
dakeyras said:
It was an easy oppurtunity for you to make a monty python joke. Instant popularity! (if only you had not failed)

FIX'D
Although it was 1 am at the time... my brain just wasn't working properly.

Little said:
I can't think of anything I want to ask you, does that make you feel sad?

Yeah... especially since you seemed so excited on IRC.
Heeeeyyyy! Weren't you supposed to be boycotting my KYT???

CockroachMan said:
1. You have two KYT sessions.. while some people have no.. your thoughts about that?
2. Why are you on Egypt?
3. Your favorite anime? besides Cowboy Bebop and Champloo..
4. Do you like mudkips?

1. I guess I'm just lucky.
2. To learn my religion. My parents wanted me to do so before I turned 18. I'm almost done an I'll be back in england by August
biggrin.gif
3. Full Metal Alchemist, Monster, Death Note(though I admit to reading the manga) and Bleach.
4. Nya~! Watashi wa suki no Mudkips~!
180px-Milkips.jpg
Not all of them.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
What are your real origins? Always meant to ask you this. I don't see you being british all the way down your family tree
tongue.gif
don't ask me why.
How's your situation with the ladies?
Pick a GBAtemp girl ?

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
1.Y Xcalibur? why not Zcalibur?
2. Why do you look grumpy in your photoshoot
3. Are you considering joining the Hair bear bunch?
4. Fav food
5. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
6. u probably miss me on IRC COZ I GOT BANNED (THANK YOU COSTELLO)

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) If you were to be given a chance to relive life knowing the joy of only one console (All memories of all other consoles would be erased) what console would you choose?

2) If you were to be given a chance to relive life knowing the joy of only one GAME (All memories of all other consoles and games would be erased) what game would you choose?

3) What character NOT in SSBB would you like to see in SSBB?

4) Dogs or Cats?

5) That protein based goop they ate in the Matrix or Soylent Green?

6) If you could switch lives with one video game character for one day ... which character would it be and why?

7) If you could have any profession ... seriously any profession in the world... real or fantasy...what would it be?

8) Lets pretend all video game characters were real...which video game character would you most likely want to have sexual relations with?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
silverspoon said:
1. What is the best thing about GBAtemp.net?
2. Did you go inside The great Pyramids?
3. Favourite game on Snes and N64?

edited a question already asked.

1. The diversity of the people visiting these forums. You could talk about anything and you could have a good discussion about it with people who know what they're talking about. Something which I find extremely lacking in real life.

2. No. I could've gone with my family when they were going sightseeing here but I knew it was going to suck.
I was right too because they weren't allowed anywhere near the pyramids that day and spent most of their day at the boring museum.
I would like to go before I leave Egypt though.

3. On the SNES it would have to be Tales of Phantasia. It was the most epic old school RPG I ever finished from beginning to end and even bothered going for some of the extras. It was pure awesomeness all the way through.
For the N64 it would have to be Conkers Bad Fur Day.

Costello said:
What are your real origins? Always meant to ask you this. I don't see you being british all the way down your family tree
tongue.gif
don't ask me why.
How's your situation with the ladies?
Pick a GBAtemp girl ?

Thats a long one. I'll just give you a brief recap of my life so far.

I was born in Somalia when civil war broke out. We escaped and my parents went to live with my aunt in Italy. We stayed there for a while before going to Holland. Thats where I spent most of my life(10 years) and then I moved to England for about 2/3 years. Even though I grew up in holland, I mainly consider myself british. I've never been more at home than there.

Not bad but not good either. I mainly blame fate for that. I went to an all boys secondary school and didn't go out much and now I'm here in egypt with a lot of girls which I can't even speak with because I didn't know the language well (and I still don't speak it. The street language is a horrible insult to arabic)... If they do speak english then they're mostly american and no offense to any americans here but they're the most shallow and selfcentered girls I've ever seen in my life and just being around them makes me want to puke. There is the occasional exception but when we talk I find that we have nothing in common and we kinda just become akward around each other since there's nothing to talk about.
I hope my luck changes when I go uni...

Hmmm... I don't want to sound typical and choose warcueid but you have to admit, she is pretty hawt.
I'll pick Little cause she's fun to talk to.

Masta_mind257 said:
1.Y Xcalibur? why not Zcalibur?
2. Why do you look grumpy in your photoshoot
3. Are you considering joining the Hair bear bunch?
4. Fav food
5. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
6. u probably miss me on IRC COZ I GOT BANNED (THANK YOU COSTELLO)

1. Xcalibur is short for Excalibur which is the mythical sword owned by king Arthur.
2. Because I suck at taking pictures of myself. On my passport I look like I'm high because I was smiling weird lol.
3. Hell no! Listening to Scooby Doo's retarted cousins for more than a couple of minutes will most likely drive me to suicide.
4. I'd have to pick spaghetti with a nice meaty tomato sauce and a really juicy steak on the side. I just had that as dinner today
biggrin.gif
5.6. I don't actually. I never noticed you were gone...
tongue.gif
I'm not on IRC that much lately and usually I just idle. I really don't know what the hell is going on most of the time.

QUOTE(WeaponXxX @ Mar 13 2008, 08:12 PM)
1) If you were to be given a chance to relive life knowing the joy of only one console (All memories of all other consoles would be erased) what console would you choose?

2) If you were to be given a chance to relive life knowing the joy of only one GAME (All memories of all other consoles and games would be erased) what game would you choose?

3) What character NOT in SSBB would you like to see in SSBB?

4) Dogs or Cats?

5) That protein based goop they ate in the Matrix or Soylent Green?

6) If you could switch lives with one video game character for one day ... which character would it be and why?

7) If you could have any profession ... seriously any profession in the world... real or fantasy...what would it be?

8) Lets pretend all video game characters were real...which video game character would you most likely want to have sexual relations with?

1) PS1. It was the first console I ever owned that really got me into gaming and I don't know where I'd be right now without having that taste of gaming. Probably a thug somehwere lol.

2) Thats a tough one... It'd have to be Super Smash Brothers Melee though. I can't count how many hours I've spent on that game on multiplayer alone. My most epic gaming moments came from playing with my friends on that.

3) If were talking 3rd party it would have to be Zero from the megaman Zero games. Or even better, Omega from Megaman ZX which is more like a powered up version of Zero. He would wreak frikkin havoc in Brawl.
But if its 1st party then I'd pick

4) Cats. They're unbelievably cute yet so smart. I might've gotten one if I was sure it wouldn't end up dead with a broken neck because of my little brothers
frown.gif

5) Soylent Green. When its something horrible tasting I would like for it to be over as soon as possible. Pop in a quick waver and swallow and I'm done.

6)Dante from Devil May Cry. Who wouldn't want to be him? Kick demon arse all day and look cool while doing it.

7) I could say Tifa(BOOOBIES!!!) but I'm not. Instead I want to do it with Samus(not samutz!). Her new look is so hawt.

@WeaponXxX: I recently watched Fight Club and I have to say I finally get your sig. Its so frikkin awesome.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Can you be my lagman replacement?
2. Favourite Arctic Monkeys song?
3. How is Egypt working out for you?
4. Me on Tempcast, too rude?

Site & Scene News