OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KYTlogo.png
The 'temper being questioned during this session is Shiro786! (View blog or Wiki page)

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:
  • One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

JacobReaper
xcalibur
sonicslasher
CockroachMan
Nero (March 4th to 6th)
Syslak (March 2nd to 4th)
wiithepeople (Feb. 27th to March 2nd)
Mortenga (Feb. 22nd to 27th - Never answered questions)
DarkAura (Feb. 19th to 22nd)
Warcueid (Feb. 16th to 19th)
pkprostudio (Feb. 13th to 16th)
Icarus (Feb. 11th to 13th)
Samutz (Feb. 8th to 11th)
JPH (Feb. 6th to 8th)
Taras (Jan. 29th to Feb. 6th)
mercluke (Jan. 26th to 29th)
Harsky (Jan. 24th to 26th)
Hadrian (Jan. 21st to 24th)
Fiddy101 (Jan. 19th to 21st)
Extreme Coder (Jan. 17th to 19th)
Ace Gunman (Jan. 15th to 17th)
silverspoon (Jan. 13th to 15th)
Thug4L1f3 (Jan. 11th to 13th)
Jax (Jan. 9th to 11th)
\/\/oltz (Jan. 7th to 9th)
ShadowXP (Jan. 5th to 7th)
SpikeyNDS (Jan. 3rd to 5th)
Sessions from last season
If you want a KYT session, simply PM sinkhead and he'll add you to the queue
tpi.gif

Thanks to JPH for the banner!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
1.where's the body?
2.who put the bop in the bopshibopshibop?
3.who put the ram in the rammalammadingdong?
4.who put the dip in the dipdidipdida?
5.who was that man? (i'd like to shake his hand)
6 who would you turn gay for?
7 where's Waldo?
waldo.jpg

Zonix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cake or Pie?
Chocolate or Rain?!
CHOCOLATE RAAAAAIN?
Have I destroyed your life?
.. LOOK BEHIND YOU, WHOS THAT?!
Poo?
What is Charles name?

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
1.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
2.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3.WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
4.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
5.WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
6.Trend?
7. know this topic has been beaten to death lately, but something needs to be said. I pray for the day when those who use paid informants and provocateurs to censor by caricature and preempt discussion by stereotype will see what they're doing to the world and to all of its citizens. Before I begin, let me point out that Mr. Shiro 786's supercilious, demented personal attacks are oozing with anarchism. In view of that, it is not surprising that if one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that Shiro has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then unconscionable, uneducated poltroons will be free to cast the world into nuclear holocaust. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how when Shiro says that his claims prevent smallpox, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound. I feel this way because I don't know which are worse, right-wing tyrants or left-wing tyrants. But I do know that the next time Shiro decides to batten on the credulity of the ignorant, he should think to himself, cui bono? -- who benefits?

To be quite frank, if we are to lead the way to the future, not to the past, then we must be guided by a healthy and progressive ideology, not by the mean-spirited and voluble ideologies that Shiro promotes. Is it important that we must always be looking towards the future while keeping the past in mind? Of course it's important. But what's more important is that I cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for Shiro's subterfuge. I'm completely stunned. If we let Shiro destroy any resistance by channeling it into ineffective paths, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization.

Shiro wants all of us to believe that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. It's fine to realize that I leave it to more capable and intrepid folks to explore the full ramifications of his beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments), but it's more important to know that his dissertations are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, it's unfortunate that he has no real education. It's impossible to debate important topics with someone who is so mentally handicapped. Moreover, many people are convinced that there is an open consensus that Shiro is out of control and must be stopped. I can't comment on that but I can say that I would be grateful if he would take a little time from his rigorous schedule to lift the fog from his thinking. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens. To wrap up, I'll just hit the key elements of this letter one last time. First, anyone who takes Mr. Shiro 786's spiteful doctrines seriously has obviously not spent much time around prudish, immoral wantwits. Second, the hysteria and witch-hunts fueled by his perorations will deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth eventually. And finally, he can't discuss anything without talking about Bonapartism.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1