Alone....

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I typically have some cool posts, but...
I feel alone...., and I mean for real.
Right now I'm living in America, and it's the first time I'm away from my parents and friends.

I can almost read it already: "What a fag" and I truly don't care, it is my nature now to be as open and communicative I can, and I thing this will do for now....

I've been living here for a whole year now, with my aunt and her family, an uncle and a cousin, she is 16, and no, she is not "teh hot", they are great, but they are going trough lots of problems so the atmosphere here isn't the best. I'm starting to feel terrible....
shy.gif

No friends here, no g/f she is in Bolivia, our situation isn't clear, she is suppose to come so I'm truly faithful with her... and I'm really starting to feel a lot down lately....
The only thing I'm doing here is an Internship at the GWU, unpaid, I teach on saturdays, I'm looking for a job, but no news lately...

I'm alone and I feel.... depressed.
Well, that's it. Laugh all that you want, had to take it out of my chest. And no, I'm not joking, no backfire on sarcastic jokes.

Edit: Typos, and no, I'm not emo, just wanted to share, that I'm starting to feel depressed.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm about 7 1/2 hours drive. If you get a free weekend. Come on down!

Seriously, PM me when you can, and lets get together. A nice road trip does wonders to clear the mind.

In the meantime, everything is transition. Transition in, transition out.. you'll get through it.

And you really ought to come down for a weekend!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
oh man, i'm sorry!

I know the feeling, kind of... depression and feeling alone.. though i've lived at home all the time, and never been outside sweden...

but i still know the depression, and how it feels to feel alone. just keep your spirit up! think happy thoughts!
Listen to your favourite music... or maybe try something new, to aid you...
I listen to one song (which it feels like i've spammed around here
tongue.gif
) when I'm depressed... (and when I'm happy.. but it works for me when im down).

EDIT:
and since i've just written the lyrics down, exclusively (there's actually no way to find the lyrics online!
ohmy.gif
(in japanese that is)) I will post them here, with translation:
?????
??????
????
?????
????
????????
??????
?????
????????
???????
?????
?????
????????
????????
??????
??????

???????
?????
?????
??????
??????
??????
?????
????
???????
????
?????
???????
????????
?????

A hope in mind
is secret, and
a worn out smile reflects
in a mirror.
Bad dreams
go right away and
the world was destroyed
when I woke up.
We eat the dirt.
Make up meanings.
Seduce the reasons.
Maintain the intellect.
Want madly,
embrace the solitude tightly
and the memories I never forget.
A profile I never forget.

Write the facing time
with the fragments.
Save them and pile up
their first cries of births.
Devote myself solely
to writing to figure out
the changing prediction.
Ones who changed by it.
False name and a careless face
echoes right before my eyes.
Words of disqualification.
Will they reach me?
I see the end now.
Let's go home.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm about 7 1/2 hours drive. If you get a free weekend. Come on down!

Seriously, PM me when you can, and lets get together. A nice road trip does wonders to clear the mind.

In the meantime, everything is transition. Transition in, transition out.. you'll get through it.

And you really ought to come down for a weekend!
I don't know what to say but, thanks. That really means a lot to me. Seriously.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that sucks. I suggest you do something about it now, not let it go any further. Like....well, I'm not the person to ask, but you need to do something

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Whenever i feel like shit, i go ride my bike. (Yeah i bmx =]) It just really clears my mind and works wonders. So in your case just go do something you love doing. Try not to think about it too much and cheer up. Go do something extreme or something you have never done before. I am going sky diving for the 2nd time soon and im only 16. So yeah.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Aw VVoltz, try not to feel down. We've all been there, bud. This type of thing is natural. You're away from your original home and loved ones, so you're homesick, and that's just leading into this depression. But I guarantee the more you dwell on it the worse it will become. Best to get a change of scenery, try some new things, take your mind of your problems. Or perhaps even do the opposite, embrace some old favorites. And at the end of the day, the GBAtemp community is here for ya' too, don't forget that.
smile.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make your family get a webcamera and keep in touch with them, and get a local girlfriend if your current one doesn't get her ass down here quick.

also vvoltz i will be your brother from now on, your days will dramatically worsen or get better

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had an emo sig/avatar, we would have.

Always have a goal, or you will end up wearing your misery like a favorite shirt

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you had an emo sig/avatar, we would have.

Always have a goal, or you will end up wearing your misery like a favorite shirt

*looks at sig and ava*
huh.gif

Dont worry VVoltz, we always be with you. Community FTW! How can Linkiboy be your bro if I'm already your bro? That would make Linki my bro?
dry.gif

We are twins Shinji, separated at born (look at the sign in date). Reunited not too long ago.
Linkiboy is our brother.
Thanks for the tip, really.

QUOTE(BoneMonkey @ Nov 18 2007, 01:08 AM)where in the US are ya from ?
MD

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ha ya everyone goes through rough periods in life. it sucks. but ya just do things you like and make friends, be crazy. work out or sumthing. just do sumthing to clear ur head.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ha ya everyone goes through rough periods in life. it sucks. but ya just do things you like and make friends, be crazy. work out or sumthing. just do sumthing to clear ur head.

Actually RiotShooter has a point. Exercise is actually a well-documented cure for depression.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1