h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go.

http://eng.supercard.cn/soft_scdsone.htm

# 1. Rom patch database upgrade to 1255.
# 2. Added DLDI automatic patching for homebrew. (Patch Enable required)
# 3. Added RESET function for homebrew.(Patch Enable required) HotKey: L+R+X+Y+A+B. Recommend hold L+R first and then X+Y+A+B.
# 4. Added DIY skin of OS menu. (Please open SKIN.INI)
# 5. Added download play supported. (Enalbe Fix downplay required)
# 6. Fixed 1081 unstable problem in patch mode.
# 7. Fixed 1235 battle-mode halt problem in patch mode.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, do you have to manually enable download play, or not?
rofl2.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif

Wow you are such a jack off. Is pressing one little button such a big deal that you have to act like a little child about it? I mean, I"m sure a you're a teenager, but try to act mature once in a while.

And to the others, I can't check and see if download play is working since I don't have two DS's. But I can confirm that soft reset is working in homebrew.

Hey SpikeyNDS, does your precious R4 have soft reset in homebrew? Moron.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
rofl2.gif

Wow you are such a jack off. Is pressing one little button such a big deal that you have to act like a little child about it? I mean, I"m sure a you're a teenager, but try to act mature once in a while.

And to the others, I can't check and see if download play is working since I don't have two DS's. But I can confirm that soft reset is working in homebrew.

Hey SpikeyNDS, does your precious R4 have soft reset in homebrew? Moron.
I totally agree. Man, it's so immature of a "jack off" and "moron" like spikey to have a valid complaint. What a "child" and a "teenager"! You should "act mature" like me and h8uthemost. Man, I feel so awesome right now
rolleyes.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you h8uthemost. As soon as this downloads(on my dads shitty dialup) Im going to test heaps of games. What games should I test. I already have thought of Mario Kart, but I can think of any more.

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know Spartan. I guess just take a look at the list of download play games that ahtin posted in his thread(a couple below this one).

Also, can you check to see if Realtime Cheat and Realtime Guide is broken on yours now. These two options are greyed out even when I enable them in the patch menu.

Usually the cheat menu showed up right before the game starts. It doesn't now. And the realtime cheat menu, along with the realtime guide, doesn't pop up anymore with the hot key combo.

So I don't know if it's just me, or if these are broken in sp4.

Thanks.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know Spartan. I guess just take a look at the list of download play games that ahtin posted in his thread(a couple below this one).

Also, can you check to see if Realtime Cheat and Realtime Guide is broken on yours now. These two options are greyed out even when I enable them in the patch menu.

Usually the cheat menu showed up right before the game starts. It doesn't now. And the realtime cheat menu, along with the realtime guide, doesn't pop up anymore with the hot key combo.

So I don't know if it's just me, or if these are broken in sp4.

Thanks.

hey i checked in on your information, seems mine has popped up, i do not have this problem, with the download play off
perhaps your problem is you cant cheat in download play, with it off you can, not with it on, i just checked it myself

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i checked in on your information, seems mine has popped up, i do not have this problem, with the download play off
perhaps your problem is you cant cheat in download play, with it off you can, not with it on, i just checked it myself

Yep! That was definitely what it was. I didn't even think about that. I had Enable Download Play selected, so it automatically greys out cheats and guides.

Thank you for the help darcrudus.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif

Dude, I am so sick of seeing you trolling all the supercard related posts bashing it. I've held off snapping on ur ass for too long but I can't stand anymore. If you dont have anything constructive to say, DONT POST!! Especially since you don't even have a SCDS1.

STOP FUCKING TROLLING!!!!
mad.gif

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...the games aren't freezing for me anymore while exiting the realtime cheat menu. I never use cheats, but when I tried this function in sp2 and sp3, the game would always freeze after I pushed B to exit the menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1