sixb0nes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Anyone know when this game will be dumped? People already have the game, I can't believe it takes so long to get dumped. Lazy release groups
sleep.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Anyone know when this game will be dumped? People already have the game, I can't believe it takes so long to get dumped. Lazy release groups
sleep.gif

Lazy release groups huh? That's a great attitude towards the people who provide you with roms and ask nothing in return.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It will be released when it's released. Period. That exact enough for you? Because that's about as good of an answer anyone can give you.

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
I'm remind of what Lisa Simpson once said!

" it's one thing to be a link in a chain, but it's something else to start your own"

My point - You can either patiently wait for others to dump the roms for you and you just scoop them up, or start dumping the roms yourself - and give something back to the scene.

And also, found this rom no problem - need to look around before bitching on a forum - you won't make many friends that way.

Dam i hate when people are this impatient!!!

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
at least it gives us something todo in the meantime.
smile.gif

anyways, I just finished it last week (finally, I did like 4 months over it) and can't wait for the next one. contact and moh heroes have me entertained in the meantime.
biggrin.gif

sixb0nes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Eh, you guys saying you found it are probably talking about the GBA rom, I'm talking about the nintendo ds rom lol. The "scene" is nothing more then pasty college nerds using some software, pushing a few buttons then getting the rom dump, it's not as complex or difficult as you make it sound. I will admit though they make some pretty neato nfo files.

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Eh, you guys saying you found it are probably talking about the GBA rom, I'm talking about the nintendo ds rom lol. The "scene" is nothing more then pasty college nerds using some software, pushing a few buttons then getting the rom dump, it's not as complex or difficult as you make it sound. I will admit though they make some pretty neato nfo files.

No, it's actually out. Finding it isn't as complex as you make it sound.

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Looks like I owe you an apology man - I do indeed have the GBA rom. I just assumed with the recent rom numbers, that this would be new ds dump (0674)

Sorry man, I'll keep a look out and if all else fails, I'll take my own advice and get a dump done!

See ya!
smile.gif

squall3031

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hehehe,
I tricked my friend last time by saying Phoenix Wright 2 was out already on the net through phone call. And then as soon as we hung up, he went online and then I told him that I tricked him and he fell for it. He got disappointed...bad
tongue.gif

ROFL

Tis' proves he's addicted to P.W.
biggrin.gif
nyahahahhaa

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to watch with you say. The groups do read these boards too and they have no problem not releasing the ROM because someone smack talks them. Its happened before.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
It'll be out in four hours officially. I assume we can expect a dump in notime!
smile.gif

Man, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was the best game ever just behind Deus Ex. I hope this one is just as good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1