Homebrew Are the WiiMC and megacodedownloader and Ocarina obsolete?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
WiiMC is updated in regular basis, the best Media Player app IMO.
Megacode Downloader is obsolete, try Accio Hacks it's way better, with nice GUI, GCN/Wiiware/VC support, and cheat manager included!!!.
Backuploaders still use ocarina, but it's integrated in the app itself (Neogamma/Gecko), it's the only way to apply your cheats so far I know.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton could you please log onto MSN for a moment? I need to ask you a few questions which I CANNOT discuss here. So Accio hacks is basically the 3 combined? Codedownloader is obsolete I guess based on what you are telling me so I will delete.

Kia331

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiMC is updated in regular basis, the best Media Player app IMO.
Megacode Downloader is obsolete, try Accio Hacks it's way better, with nice GUI, GCN/Wiiware/VC support, and cheat manager included!!!.
Backuploaders still use ocarina, but it's integrated in the app itself (Neogamma/Gecko), it's the only way to apply your cheats so far I know.

I am reading content with all these suggestions for applying cheat codes but I dont think any of them are working now. Do you know how I am supposed to format my SD card for playing on a modded wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice