Homebrew Need help with PSX game files.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so after I download and extract a game file it says that I must have so and so file in order to continue extracting. Why is this happening? I am downloading files just step by step, not all in one due to my short memory space available.I am stuck. WHICH emulator is better Wii-SX or PSX-R? Which one should I use for the PS1 emulator?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And can I download songs on itunes via wii apple? And why does the system say "invalid dvd' when I try to play dvd's after installing dvdx? I have soft modded my wii and eveyrthing!

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We need more information. Can you please describe in detail exactly what is happening? Also, no quadruple posting.
lecture.gif

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try loading a game for PS1 rom, it freezes once I start it. Also from the rom sites I do not know how to download all of the files at once without winrar saying that I need to do download another file then another and it annoys me. Also with dvdx whenever I try playing a dvd on mplayer christmas edition it doesn't show up. On the wii media player it reads 'invalid dvd" and I have tried playing many dvd's. The pac man emulator freezes once I start playing it. Same with many wii64 games.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton was helping me one on one but I don't know where he went. He was a great help to me. If someone can get his attention to help me again that would be great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q